A couple V12 TT builds in progress.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No kidding.

I have seen a few guys recently converting Gallardo's to RWD. Maybe it's just me but AWD is one of the main reasons

to own one imo. I guess if it's never to be modded, make big power, and the thrill of getting the ass end to swing around

excites them then go for it. Not for me. The Aventador in RWD.... Hell No

• 3 weeks later...
The gray one is getting close. ;)

The green one (shop car) is in R&D for a new system, might be a while on that one.

I need to get a ride in a 1R when your finished Kev! Might skip the other cars and go straight for the Avy.

Would be worth the plane ticket to NC.

We have a new line of builds coming out for the Aventador. A lot of testing with new setups is about completed. We will post more info soon. ;)

The gray one is getting close. ;)

The green one (shop car) is in R&D for a new system, might be a while on that one.

Can you clarify, as it seems there are different versions and systems for the TT Aventadors?

I remember you guys' already had a kit, from the first quote above it sounds like there are new versions coming out, and from the second quote it sounds like there is a new system that is still in testing?

Can you clarify, as it seems there are different versions and systems for the TT Aventadors?

I remember you guys' already had a kit, from the first quote above it sounds like there are new versions coming out, and from the second quote it sounds like there is a new system that is still in testing?

yes/kevin

We have a couple more version coming out. Lots of testing going on right now. More info coming soon. ;)

We have a couple more version coming out. Lots of testing going on right now. More info coming soon. ;)

Be info you mean showing up to TI and TX2k and dominating everyone with Aventadors.

• 1 month later...

Any one with a tt aventador willing to show me their car? Debating hard on tt my aventador or purchasing a roadster in mars or effesto. Lmk. Probably not going race version.. But if anyone has a stage 1, id appreciate it.

Any one with a tt aventador willing to show me their car? Debating hard on tt my aventador or purchasing a roadster in mars or effesto. Lmk. Probably not going race version.. But if anyone has a stage 1, id appreciate it.

What state are you located?

What state are you located?

Ken is from Paradise....Hawaii. :)

Ken keep me posted about TX like we discussed via text. Hope to see you there bro.

• 2 months later...