where is Team salamone

Twicebaked

Getting ready for Gear Head weekend in Cali, I wanted to reach out to Brian Salamone and see if they were going to be off the hook "Team Salamone" and POOF they cant be found do any of you know how I can reach out to them and see if they are coming to the gala?

Well that sux. Brian found my gopro in the bus after the gala at the factory. I have a nice thank you gift for him and wanted to give it to him at the gala in Montery. :(

Well that sux. Brian found my gopro in the bus after the gala at the factory. I have a nice thank you gift for him and wanted to give it to him at the gala in Montery. :(

Try to message Hovik, he seems well connected in the NY area and can probably get a hold of him.

Brain and D are great people, despite what the public perception is. I hope they come back soon and mix things up again in the sportscar community. It's not the same without them!

His gators are probably getting custom-fitted while getting blown... Just an idea.

That makes no sense which means it absolutely is what is going on. I hope they come back soon. We need more insanity like that!!

That makes no sense which means it absolutely is what is going on. I hope they come back soon. We need more insanity like that!!

Gators:

post-6125-1375142674.jpg :icon_thumleft:

Will be custom-fitted while he's getting blown (fellatio) :icon_mrgreen:

Lamborghinisti,

Hmmm.....too bad. While I don't know Brian personally, I like the way he lives.....right at redline and in the moment.

I always enjoy his pix. He's definitely not a Ferrari guy :D

Shamile