manual 670sv

Diablo75

i have one (swiss original). Total of 2 in Europe (incl. mine)

Roy will be along with details of how many. Seems like there are 6 in the world. I've started a few threads on this topic, before I bought mine. Have a look through them. There are some very knowledgeable and very helpful people on this forum. Fantastic.

i have one (swiss original). Total of 2 in Europe (incl. mine)

Roy will be along with details of how many. Seems like there are 6 in the world. I've started a few threads on this topic, before I bought mine. Have a look through them. There are some very knowledgeable and very helpful people on this forum. Fantastic.

that's the second european car

post-11539-1378223553.jpg

post-11539-1378223562_thumb.jpg

post-11539-1378223588_thumb.jpg

that's the second european car

That looks like Roy's car when it was wrapped poop brown.

Damn awesome car made butt poop ugly.

That looks like Roy's car when it was wrapped poop brown.

Damn awesome car made butt poop ugly.

It does, I guess that's the car Roy got his inspiration from.

just to wet your appetite even more: the manual gearbox makes it even lighter (vs e-gear). so massively undercuts an Aventador in weight.

side-by-side, my mate's Aventador is only barely a tiny tiny smidge faster in the fastest gearbox setting he has. on any other setting, its neck&neck. thats me rowing through the gears manually vs the ISR with more weight (actaully i'm 50kg heavier than my mate...)

manual SV is a beast :D

Double I had NO idea yours was one of the 6-speed cars!!!!! :shock:

AND IN WHITE!!! :icon_syda: :monkeyleft:

Ive GOTTA see that car in person someday!!! :icon_super:

just to wet your appetite even more: the manual gearbox makes it even lighter (vs e-gear). so massively undercuts an Aventador in weight.

side-by-side, my mate's Aventador is only barely a tiny tiny smidge faster in the fastest gearbox setting he has. on any other setting, its neck&neck. thats me rowing through the gears manually vs the ISR with more weight (actaully i'm 50kg heavier than my mate...)

manual SV is a beast :D

Correct..the SV in 6 speed is approx. 64lbs lighter then the E-Gear SV...pumps, fluids, hoses etc etc..NOw, from that ADD the Small wing AERO SPEED package as mine...and you have the FASTEST SV know to exists..and YES..I have not a problem keeping right in there with the new Lp700 cars...just my car is a heck of a lot more fun and engaging to drive....at least I think so.

Correct..the SV in 6 speed is approx. 64lbs lighter then the E-Gear SV...pumps, fluids, hoses etc etc..NOw, from that ADD the Small wing AERO SPEED package as mine...and you have the FASTEST SV know to exists..and YES..I have not a problem keeping right in there with the new Lp700 cars...just my car is a heck of a lot more fun and engaging to drive....at least I think so.

I need an SV :crybaby2:

Double I had NO idea yours was one of the 6-speed cars!!!!! :shock:

AND IN WHITE!!! :icon_syda: :monkeyleft:

Ive GOTTA see that car in person someday!!! :icon_super:

Mike - come to Florida and you can drive it. And I normally don't let anyone drive my cars.

Guys - thanks for saying that.

Roy - with all the miles you drive your cars - you're The Man. I remember your slogan years ago- something like, 'if you won't drive it - just buy a poster!'

But please - while we appreciate all of your business, stop buying stuff from us thru eBay - we'll give you better pricing if you just email us!

Mike - come to Florida and you can drive it. And I normally don't let anyone drive my cars.

Guys - thanks for saying that.

Roy - with all the miles you drive your cars - you're The Man. I remember your slogan years ago- something like, 'if you won't drive it - just buy a poster!'

But please - while we appreciate all of your business, stop buying stuff from us thru eBay - we'll give you better pricing if you just email us!

I want you to know how much that means to me, I am honored you would say that. Thank you very much my friend, I am extremely flattered. :) And car aside I am still looking forward to meeting you the next time I am in Florida. All the best man.

Since I'm a poser and not a racer - I don't even bother. Everyone who tries to race me, 'wins'.

beautifully done! awesome stuff. is it based on a Murci 580 or LP640 ?

beautifully done! awesome stuff. is it based on a Murci 580 or LP640 ?

Originally a 2004 Murcielago in Pearl Yellow. F-me, this was by-far the nicest of the 3 I've had - not a single mark on it. And we completely stripped it.

My congratulations on your magnificent Red REAL LP670-4 SV. You RULE the streets of Dubai!

DSCN5962.JPG

Originally a 2004 Murcielago in Pearl Yellow. F-me, this was by-far the nicest of the 3 I've had - not a single mark on it. And we completely stripped it.

My congratulations on your magnificent Red REAL LP670-4 SV. You RULE the streets of Dubai!

wow, that was a big transformation then. well worth the effort you put int. looks great now!!

Thanks a lot ! I love her; and because of that there is no chance in hell that I would take her to Dubai. The weather here is a killer; the most boring roads ever, and more police (incl undercover!) and speed cameras than even the gestapo of Switzerland!!

Nothing beats European roads (although mid & northern Cali has some epic ones too)