The Reunion - great Balboni & Miura SV video

Nath4N

Valentino is such a genuine, nice guy. I feel very lucky to have met him on multiple occasions. Love seeing this type of stuff and black over white on a Miura looks stunning.

"Materially, I don't own any Lamborghini, but from an emotional and passionate viewpoint, I feel I own them all." That says it all right there. I Almost got choked up watching this.

Absolutely GORGEOUS video.

After 40 years of the very first test drive of the 5110, I think is one of the most beautiful video ever. A beautiful gift to the men, the car and its story...

i (and any one that was there) saw this at the 50th Giro ... while i loved the crazy coloured Miuras the most ; there was smthg about this black one that made it the most stunning and perfect example I had seen ever. a stunning piece of art!!

can't wait to watch this video when i get home

Don't know about others but I feel more emotionally attached to my Lambo then any other car I have owned. To me it represents a lifetime of effort, trial/error and so many things. I am that teenage boy who had the Countach poster on the wall and someday dreamed of owning a Lamborghini. I would be sad for many weeks when it comes time to sell this car.

I love the Miura and saw an orange SV in Geneva. It gave me goosebumps. I can't imagine the connection you'd have with your OWN original - seeing it years after selling it. Truly an emotional video and Balboni is a CLASS ACT!

I did get choked up.. Just sayin.. I know the feelings in the film all to well. Having a father allow you to have a Lambo at an early age, loosing it and finding it. Oh yeah I got it. Great film. Love How he hid after delivering the car so the old - new owner could be alone with his long lost buddy.