Used Lamborghini Aventador

adamp888

Hello Everybody,

Does anyone think I will be able to get a used lamborghini Aventador in 2015 for around 200,000? My max for buying a lambo will be around 200,000. Please don't bash me for not being rich enough, but I am wealthy enough for spending 200,000 comfortably. If you don't think there will be any used aventadors for 200,000, what would be the best used model to get in 2015? Estimates for prices in 2015 can be made (No gallardos please)....

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What will you do if you find one for $205k ?

I'd buy it of course...I said around. And if you guys say no, what do you think the price will be in 2015 for a used one?

Not to burst your bubble but probably not even close to 200k. The replacement for the Gallardo, which will probably include some Aventador styling cues, maybe. Aventador's are holding their value extremely well. The factory is still back logged on orders. So, I don't see prices dipping too far below 300K for a long time. Just my .02.

Not to burst your bubble but probably not even close to 200k. The replacement for the Gallardo, which will probably include some Aventador styling cues, maybe. Aventador's are holding their value extremely well. The factory is still back logged on orders. So, I don't see prices dipping too far below 300K for a long time. Just my .02.

Looks like I may have to spend a bit more cash, which I may be willing to do at the time.

Do you graduate school in 2015?

Yup. And I have the money so please no bashing about the money. It is a non-issue until about above the 225-250000 range is pushing it. Let's keep the topic on the cars. Oh and I am willing to take suggestions on other cars than lambos, although lambos are by far the best cars imo.

Hello Everybody,

Does anyone think I will be able to get a used lamborghini Aventador in 2015 for around 200,000? My max for buying a lambo will be around 200,000. Please don't bash me for not being rich enough, but I am wealthy enough for spending 200,000 comfortably. If you don't think there will be any used aventadors for 200,000, what would be the best used model to get in 2015? Estimates for prices in 2015 can be made (No gallardos please)....

I know of a fantastic Countach you can get for 115k right now.

What does that mean?

Oh just that if you pay in gold, you will be able to get one for around $200k because of the whole situation with gold and the economy. Tough to explain well

What does that mean?

Gold threads are our most entertaining threads. They get moved to a different forum for everyone to easily find.

Ill shoot straight with you since I feel bad. We think you are in high school. We don't think you have the money not that we really care how much you are worth. Asking when the hottest car in a decade is going to be worth 40 cents on the dollar is retarded. Assuming it will be in another 2 years is even more so.

You want a 200k lambo buy a Gallardo. Want it to be a v12 buy a murci or a diablo. Want an aventador? Better bring 300k to the table for a long time.

This isn't your typical place on the internet. Get used to it. You can fit in fine unless you are a clown in which case you better literally drive around in a clown costume in your lambo. That's another gold thread by the way.

Welcome to LPower...the best place on the internet.

I'm 19. My parents are wealthy (doctors) and are paying for my schooling/housing/food for everything now. They are also paying for that when I attend medical school after college (already took Mcats, am basically in med school). Anyways, I have been extremely successful in investing and have a business online selling products among other things. Right now, I have 150k and expect to have around 300k at least by the time I am 21. all that money can be used for a lambo, as I will have all expenses paid for, then making 300k+ after med school.

I want the car now because I will not care much about it when I am older. I will be selling it after a few years of usage anyways, as I become older and am more interested in other types of cars. I want it while I am young. So yeah. I expect genuine responses please.

Thank you.

Gold threads are our most entertaining threads. They get moved to a different forum for everyone to easily find.

Ill shoot straight with you since I feel bad. We think you are in high school. We don't think you have the money not that we really care how much you are worth. Asking when the hottest car in a decade is going to be worth 40 cents on the dollar is retarded. Assuming it will be in another 2 years is even more so.

You want a 200k lambo buy a Gallardo. Want it to be a v12 buy a murci or a diablo. Want an aventador? Better bring 300k to the table for a long time.

This isn't your typical place on the internet. Get used to it. You can fit in fine unless you are a clown in which case you better literally drive around in a clown costume in your lambo. That's another gold thread by the way.

Welcome to LPower...the best place on the internet.

Well that's Lame. I see youre from western PA, I am from Mt. Lebanon btw.

Oh just that if you pay in gold, you will be able to get one for around $200k because of the whole situation with gold and the economy. Tough to explain well

You're lame bro, just like your cars.