Free JRZ coilovers

Fabspeed_Motorsport

I'm not sure why I got banned. Really no idea.

I did get a real car today. A lifted truck lol.

Were you bullshitting about the Lp570?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just too good looking I guess. Lol

I really don't know and don't care. I'm very laid back.

Dave get in the car and turn that boost dial up. Hit the town and pick up the ladies in Kiscos car. See if you can get a chick to rap for you.

Just too good looking I guess. Lol

I really don't know and don't care. I'm very laid back.

Dave get in the car and turn that boost dial up. Hit the town and pick up the ladies in Kiscos car. See if you can get a chick to rap for you.

Sweet deal Fadi. Dustin, your old profile doesn't say banned. Are you sure that's what happened? The Admin was the last one to look at your profile. Seems odd. Welcome back anyway.

Sweet deal Fadi. Dustin, your old profile doesn't say banned. Are you sure that's what happened? The Admin was the last one to look at your profile. Seems odd. Welcome back anyway.

Lol if he forgot his password!

Lol if he forgot his password!

That's what I was thinking. Forgotten password= no free coilovers. I would probably tell everyone I got banned to avoid the ribbing. :lol2:

That's what I was thinking. Forgotten password= no free coilovers. I would probably tell everyone I got banned to avoid the ribbing. :lol2:

Lol

Lol they blocked my IP address.

They didn't realize I build my own water cooled computers though so getting around that is easy lol.

I call bullshit. No one that builds computers would ever transfer a video in this manner. :icon_mrgreen:

Somehow all the posts I put up of Fikse racing that other ###### 570 that I thought was you were removed along with the videos you posted. The plot thickens. If I disappear, it's been fun!

Edit: T S M now has a filter. Has Kevin been bribing the mods? Very Likely. :lol:

Haha! Nice, AudiBull.

But seriously, a huge thanks to Dustin for sending me the e-mail about this opportunity and a huge thanks to David @ fabspeed for the excellent customer service so far. He has been keeping me up to date on everything going on via text which is really cool. :icon_thumleft:

What rates are you running 10/12k?

See if you can corner balance the car before you get an alignment, it helped mine a lot besides just trying to eyeball it.

What rates are you running 10/12k?

See if you can corner balance the car before you get an alignment, it helped mine a lot besides just trying to eyeball it.

it will be getting corner balanced along with ride height set and aligned. luckily Fadi and I are of similar weight so ill get to sit in the car and make race car sounds while they do it.

it will be getting corner balanced along with ride height set and aligned. luckily Fadi and I are of similar weight so ill get to sit in the car and make race car sounds while they do it.

raining outside, pulled the two into the showroom, work will start hopefully tomorrow!

:icon_super:

This pic doesn't help me make up my mind regarding wheel color choice, lol. Both look great, really. I almost want to say I like the Silver look more than the Black, which is very unusual for me.

Tint your windows dark and it will make that car pop even more!

Love your car. Freaking love it.

Nice show room there!

Thanks brother.

I got a few more mods I want to get done before I'll feel the car is complete. All with due time, hopefully. :)

Somehow all the posts I put up of Fikse racing that other ###### 570 that I thought was you were removed along with the videos you posted. The plot thickens. If I disappear, it's been fun!

What are the chances that I post this and then the next time I try to log on the domain has expired? I thought I had been Duhawked!

What are the chances that I post this and then the next time I try to log on the domain has expired? I thought I had been Duhawked!

The KebabQueen approves

LOL... Freaking great.

Some people take stuff too serious....

If they ban you right click on internet explorer and hit private browsing. And boom you can get back on. It blocks your IP address lol....

Everyone should be using that trick anyways for various other web sites lol.