Free JRZ coilovers

Fabspeed_Motorsport

Duhawks was banned?!?!?!?!

Ya, which is stupid. He was a great contributor and lived in the GTT section, lol. I contacted one of the moderators and hoping to get him back on board.

Pete, on a more serious note, I am expecting you to drive my car and tell me how the suspension feels in comparison to yours especially in the stiffness category (you and I have the same suspension since my car came with the 'sport' suspension). My main reason for doing this is to soften up this rough rider. All the other benefits (better handling, lowered look, traction, etc.) are just additional bonuses for me.

Just be careful, my car is a lot faster than yours. :icon_butt:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, which is stupid. He was a great contributor and lived in the GTT section, lol. I contacted one of the moderators and hoping to get him back on board.

Pete, on a more serious note, I am expecting you to drive my car and tell me how the suspension feels in comparison to yours especially in the stiffness category (you and I have the same suspension since my car came with the 'sport' suspension). My main reason for doing this is to soften up this rough rider. All the other benefits (better handling, lowered look, traction, etc.) are just additional bonuses for me.

i find it hard to believe that anything is faster than this car haha. I have to take it somewhat towards Petes house for the alignment, maybe we can set something up.

Duhawks was banned?!?!?!?!

WTF, he posted lots of useful info. No clue what he did to earn that.

Maybe he let the cat out of the bag that he had a Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) Racing TT kit.

Edit- DAMN YOU CAPT, HOW COME EVERYTHING I WRITE HAS Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) IN IT.

Full report from yourself and Pete when all is said and done...

Please.. :icon_mrgreen:

Agreed. I hope the mods get him back on board ASAP.

Oh, and it's his bday today!!

Full report from yourself and Pete when all is said and done...

Please.. :icon_mrgreen:

You know it, brother!

I feel like that Aventador is looking into my soul.

Be honest, you can't keep your eyes off my ass!

some detail shots our media guy took before the shocks get all dirty,

Thanks for posting these awesome pics, David! It will give me something to look at for the next 2 weeks..:)

Fabspeed is awesome. I saw this post and sent it to you because he is a stand up guy. I have seen him on the boards with my other cars and have heard nothing but great things from him. He is always innovating it seems too.

Cannot wait to hear back on the results. Hopefully my set gets here soon lol. Maybe I can cut that 9.99 quarter with them lol.

Fabspeed is awesome. I saw this post and sent it to you because he is a stand up guy. I have seen him on the boards with my other cars and have heard nothing but great things from him. He is always innovating it seems too.

Cannot wait to hear back on the results. Hopefully my set gets here soon lol. Maybe I can cut that 9.99 quarter with them lol.

thanks! I called JRZ to check on your set too.

Y'all crazy..:lol2:

Hey Duhawks, errr...kiscoisslow, why don't you quit F'n around and get a real car, eh? :thefinger:

Y'all crazy..:lol2:

Hey Duhawks, errr...kiscoisslow, why don't you quit F'n around and get a real car, eh? :thefinger:

Hey I'm just glad he is back!

why was he gone

Nobody knows or if they do are talking. Its weird. Usually if someone gets banned we can see it coming.