Anyone seen any new Vettes around yet?

Allan-Herbie

I found a red one for my friend, he's speaking very highly of it so far given the price point.... I should give it a try when he returns with it...

IMG_6371.jpeg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big step up from the previous one, but not quite German/Italian nice (nor would I expect it to be at that price point). The seats in particular are light years better than any previous ones, but the overall interior is much more attractive too. The car I was in did have the super duper interior package with the leather dash, etc., so I'm not sure how much difference that makes, but I'd say the interior is at least well suited to the car now rather than a weakness, and may even be a selling point.

Good maybe there's hope for the escalade as well.

I have a friend that's been working on the car for some time. The lucky dog has been able to do some shake down runs on the test track at the factory. GM has really put a great deal of effort into the car. Their target was the Porsche 911 (lol), and they are already working on the next one (Mcclaren is the target - try not to spit your beer on the computer). They had 14,000 already sold before the first delivery, so I would guess many will pay above msrp.

I think the front needs a lip or something to change the bottom a little bit, but other than that they look great. Perhaps it looks better in person.

Yes, and I'm not feeling that chrome edged trim piece in the middle of the front facia either, but that would be very simple to fix. Other than that I couldn't find much of anything I'd want to change besides wheels.

If the ZR1 or ZR06 has a TTV8 with DCT thats going to be some serious shit.. I may have to buy one.

:iamwithstupid: I was going to say the same exact thing :icon_thumleft: