Sent the 570 to Underground Racing

duhawks

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well my Lambo TT buddies. I have decided to upgrade again. All this HP talk has got me going!

I have added a few mods and my car will be a 1R. I realized that I am very hard on the car and me and Kevin decided it was best to do it right.

So I did the billet 1-6, drop gears, axles, and diff, and etc! I already had the intake so it just made sense to go ahead and do the tranny while my car was apart.

lol, knew it

LMAO. Fadi is a mythological character in Michigan..........

I honestly do not even know if he is real but we have text each other maybe 1 million times lol.

Oh yea, that guy, lol!! Yea, I have been apart of 750,000 of those texts.

Oh yea, that guy, lol!! Yea, I have been apart of 750,000 of those texts.

Yeah I haven't checked my phone bill but I hope we all have unlimited texts lol.

I tell Fadi everyday.... I bet we drive Kevin crazy... It is good for him though lol.

Fadi is going to be pissed now when you beat him.

lol. Nah, I am happy for the bastard. :D

LOL He is happy for me because I did the right thing. I am one of those guys who doesn't wash their car, I just race it a lot. So knew I needed these mods. I know I needed them too just took some time to say yes.

But now I can drive my car to the max and do not have to worry about a thing!

Whatever, go back where you came from!

Haha, jk man! Big congrats!! Can't wait to check it out!

I think Fadi's retirement accounts have just been put in jeopardy.

The worst part about it is that I am so over budget with this car already that there is nothing I can do about it but sit here and shed a few tears, lol.

Who is Fadi?

Oh no he di'int. :thefinger:

The worst part about it is that I am so over budget with this car already that there is nothing I can do about it but sit here and shed a few tears, lol.

How many kidney's do you have? I know a guy that could probably get you in a 2R for a kidney, one lobe off your liver, and a few skin grafts and hair plugs. PM me if interested.

I was thinking about this last night how I sent Kevin the car and how it will come back to me.... I really haven't realized all the modifications that are taking place. It is going to come back to me more than twice as fast and it got there with 700 wheel hp :icon_super:

1. Full engine build with race heads
  2. New turbo system, cooling system, exhaust
  3. Motech Ecu with BBG
  4. Billet drop gears
  5. Billet 1-6 gears
  6. Input and output shafts
  7. Carbon clutch
  8. Billet Diff.
  9. Billet Axels
  10. Billet Intake with all needed fuel support- I am really pumped about this piece. Probably my favorite piece.
  11. JRZ Pro RS Coilover Suspension
  12. New 888s

I decided to do everything in black and do the intake in the polished looked. Black looks good but I wanted the intake to stand out. I think when I pop the engine cover the polished intake will say BAMMMM.

How many kidney's do you have? I know a guy that could probably get you in a 2R for a kidney, one lobe off your liver, and a few skin grafts and hair plugs. PM me if interested.

PM sent..lol

It will look killer through the bonnet when it is closed. And , of course , when it's open :icon_thumleft:

PM sent..lol

The demand for body parts is way down. I have already sold a kidney and a few other parts.

I have been donating blood and semen like crazy!

• 2 weeks later...

Well this day just keeps getting better... Peter delivers with the race gas and now lookie what has come in for my car :eusa_dance:

I cannot stop staring at it.....

Billet_Intake.JPG

Well this day just keeps getting better... Peter delivers with the race gas and now lookie what has come in for my car :eusa_dance:

I cannot stop starring at it.....

VERY NICE!

I cannot stop starring at it.....

:shock: :shock:

npDrFLp.gif

JRZ coilover suspension going on. Really looking forward to testing these out.

Brakes uograded check

Suspension check

Motor check

Tranny check

Driver...... In progress lol

image.jpg

image.jpg

JRZ coilover suspension going on. Really looking forward to testing these out.

Brakes uograded check

Suspension check

Motor check

Tranny check

Driver...... In progress lol

Nice...I have JRZ setup. Made a big difference in the ride.

Nice! Can't wait to feel the car on the JRZs. Biggest complaint on the car is the rough riding suspension. Going to make the car so much more enjoyable. :)

Well the car will be on the dyno at some point this week.....

I have cleared my schedule and waiting for the text... It made ______ X lol

Nice! Can't wait to feel the car on the JRZs. Biggest complaint on the car is the rough riding suspension. Going to make the car so much more enjoyable. :)

Was the ride that bad? I have to tell you... now that my car sits on Toyo's it rides much better... I cannot imaging it buttery smooth

with JRZ's.. I might fall asleep behind the wheel.. :D

Well the car will be on the dyno at some point this week.....

I have cleared my schedule and waiting for the text... It made ______ X lol

:icon_super:

Was the ride that bad? I have to tell you... now that my car sits on Toyo's it rides much better... I cannot imaging it buttery smooth

with JRZ's.. I might fall asleep behind the wheel.. :D

:icon_super:

I honestly cannot remember the stock ride. Only had it for like 5 days before I did the bolt on and put 888s on it. I put 1000 miles on it though the first 5 days. I just remember it being very loud. Even on a nice street it sounded like I was off roading.

I honestly cannot remember the stock ride. Only had it for like 5 days before I did the bolt on and put 888s on it. I put 1000 miles on it though the first 5 days. I just remember it being very loud. Even on a nice street it sounded like I was off roading.

Factory Pirelli's just plain suck then.. they were louder and rougher riding X10 then these Toyo's...these tires are bad ass!