Sent the 570 to Underground Racing

duhawks

Hear that Pete?!? You should upgrade to the 2r. You know you cannot run from it. You have done the 1.5 and now the 3.5.... time to just put that extra half in for the full R :)

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sheet I was 1580 whp back in my 2005 6-speed b4 fools like muppet knew what fast was.

th_Smallerversion.jpg

Now I'm all about 1250 whp and pimp

th_2C32387B-C7BF-4463-AF35-C16CF93E5407-

Hear that Pete?!? You should upgrade to the 2r. You know you cannot run from it. You have done the 1.5 and now the 3.5.... time to just put that extra half in for the full R :)

Yes Peter (HoustonT should) not this Pete!! Houston is in the land of the BIG power players.

Mine just fine the way it is! Nobody around here has anything fun to run against.

BTW - I just drove Fadi's car and I think he would smoke me. You BETTER do at least a 1R to save yourself the forum torture you will receive forever from him :lol2:

LOL Peter. You are getting old man. No man I know goes from 1500 plus to 1200 lol. Hurry up and get the white car back so we can hear about it. That white SL is amazing. My next car will be white for sure.

Peter, are the LP cars faster than the older cars at all at the same power level?

I am just hoping Fadi misses a shift so I can fly by him :)

• 2 months later...

S- Should've

L- Left

O- On

W- Woneeee

That is what you are gonna say when we race... " FUCKKKKK I should've left on WONNNNNEEE"

W- Woneeee

That's all I gathered form your post. Yup, it's pretty much all I will be talking about when I get back from TX. How I Woneeee all my races, including ours! :thefinger:

nice going with 2R! i guess you will be the man to beat.

2R?!?! I wish! 2R stands for 2 Rich. That ain't me lol.

That's all I gathered form your post. Yup, it's pretty much all I will be talking about when I get back from TX. How I Woneeee all my races, including ours! :thefinger:

I am going to leave on the first honk every time I race you. Just remember a chase is a race.

I am going to leave on the first honk every time I race you. Just remember a chase is a race.

Every time? I am only racing you once, and on that race, I am not even honking. I just go….Peter style. :lol2:

Every time? I am only racing you once, and on that race, I am not even honking. I just go….Peter style. :lol2:

Here's a glimpse of the future

image.jpg

LOL looks about right.

I can fit okkkk with out a helmet. Really not too bad. It is jus when I put a helmet on that I cannot even fit at all. Not even a remote chance. I am gonna go look at some helmets and seats. See what I can come up with.