Another LP570SL Headed to....................

RIPPERTT

Looking good. On a related note, have any of you guys looked at this? Direct plug and play with what you guys already have, automatic stop/start, 5 hours of hd storage, and it displays tach, gear, throttle position, g forces, and speed on screen. Would make for some awesome tx2k footage.

That does look pretty cool. I need to look into that.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many weeks are we at on this build ATL? :downtown:

Not sure. I can't count over the volume of my boner for manual TT SLs.

That is awesome. I actually had a dream last night we were in TX and Kevin wouldn't give me more than 900 hp lmao. I cannot remember why. Very funny though. Guess it was more of a nightmare!

She is going to be a beast!!!

I think that focker does that remotely to my car.

Not as rare as Ripper though! Guy is like a unicorn!

I think that focker does that remotely to my car.

:lol2: :lol2:

Here are the completed pictures of Jerrys Underground Racing TT LP 570. I also want to thank Jerry for choosing Underground Racing to build his Gallardo. This is the 2nd Gallardo we have built for Jerry. This build is a stage 3 with the Race version heads. I will post a dyno sheet soon after we dyno it. It should be north of 1100 whp on 93 and we will stop the power at 1250 whp on 109 octane.

JerryK2011-TTLambo570_05_zpsef6f4b81.jpg JerryK2011-TTLambo570_06_zps1c31be38.jpg JerryK2011-TTLambo570_03_zpsf8301409.jpg JerryK2011-TTLambo570_01_zps4403618a.jpg

DAYUMMMM! Jerry said I could have his carbon fiber engine bay trim Kevin.

Congrats Jerry! That was a fast build!

:monkeyleft: :monkeyleft:

Really like the mix between the polish and the Black. Great choice, Jerry! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks much brother !! I wanted to add a little "flash" underneath the bonnet.

DAYUMMMM! Jerry said I could have his carbon fiber engine bay trim Kevin.

Congrats Jerry! That was a fast build!

My carbon fiber makes the car faster.... you know.. just like chrome adds a couple hundred more HP :icon_mrgreen:

Build was FAST ! Thanks Man !

Here are the completed pictures of Jerrys Underground Racing TT LP 570. I also want to thank Jerry for choosing Underground Racing to build his Gallardo. This is the 2nd Gallardo we have built for Jerry. This build is a stage 3 with the Race version heads. I will post a dyno sheet soon after we dyno it. It should be north of 1100 whp on 93 and we will stop the power at 1250 whp on 109 octane.

Thanks Kevin , KC and the Underground Racing staff!

You have built me the baddest street car ever ! A UR Stage 3 TT570 SL with a manual gearbox... cannot get any better than that!

Hey Jerry,

Looking bad ass!!! I know your are stoked, cant wait to see some vids of you rowing the gears.

Another great UGR build!!!

Yeah the cars with the carbon fiber engine bay trim look amazing. When I bought mine in CA unseen I thought it was standard lol. NOPE! But I added some engine bay eye candy :)

I really do love the polish look on the pieces that have the emblems on them. It looks really good. Makes them stand out when you pop the engine hood.

I'm doing a heavy driver mod too. Superleggera Dustin will be here in a few months lol. Dieting sucks.

Well I got to run to the gym. I got a bench bet with Fadi for the hotel stay at Texas lmao.

Yeah the cars with the carbon fiber engine bay trim look amazing. When I bought mine in CA unseen I thought it was standard lol. NOPE! But I added some engine bay eye candy :)

I really do love the polish look on the pieces that have the emblems on them. It looks really good. Makes them stand out when you pop the engine hood.

I'm doing a heavy driver mod too. Superleggera Dustin will be here in a few months lol. Dieting sucks.

Well I got to run to the gym. I got a bench bet with Fadi for the hotel stay at Texas lmao.

Says the guy that wants a billet intake just for the looks on a stage 3, LMAO!

Says the guy that wants a billet intake just for the looks on a stage 3, LMAO!

That carbon fiber engine bay is expensive! I was better off just spending a little more and adding the intake over the trim lol

Hey Jerry,

Looking bad ass!!! I know your are stoked, cant wait to see some vids of you rowing the gears.

Another great UGR build!!!

Thanks Pete!! Stoked is an understatement! Very anxious to see how well it will perform.

Videos are a guarantee :D

That carbon fiber engine bay is expensive! I was better off just spending a little more and adding the intake over the trim lol

Cannot imagine what it costs for an LP car

I added all of the pieces to my 04' and damn... was stupid pricey

Cannot imagine what it costs for an LP car

I added all of the pieces to my 04' and damn... was stupid pricey

Exactly. No sense in making it look pretty. I just want to go fast! I wont drive it slow enough for anyone to even see my engine bay lol.

I secretly wish I had a manual. I am a shamed to say I have never even driven a manual lol.

Exactly. No sense in making it look pretty. I just want to go fast! I wont drive it slow enough for anyone to even see my engine bay lol.

I secretly wish I had a manual. I am a shamed to say I have never even driven a manual lol.

Holy crap! Are you ever in Pittsburgh on business? Ill teach you.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah me and Ripper have been texting. He summed it up best:

"Dude I am so excited I cannot even blink!"

Congrats Ripper! I secretly wish I knew how to drive a manual and B my car had more leg room so I could drive a manual.

Haha !

Thanks Dustin!

Well, with your monster now in the works to become a 1R its better being an EGear... If I opted for a race

version this would be my preference

Cannot freaking wait to get some seat time!

Haha !

Thanks Dustin!

Well, with your monster now in the works to become a 1R its better being an EGear... If I opted for a race

version this would be my preference

Cannot freaking wait to get some seat time!

After driving yours, I'm trying to buy my white 6 speed LP 570 back.

RichP-2011LamboTT-LP570_03_zpsb8d667cd.j