Aventador vs 12C video...

FikseSTS

Looking at that one and the one of the 12C v. an F12 it looks like all 3 cars are very close to each other, and the 12C might even be a tick faster than the other two. If the 12C's depreciate much more my trigger finger is going to get really itchy!

If you look at it closely you´ll notice, that the aventador was a tad earlier on the breaks.

That´s when the 12C overtook it at the end. However, up to that point the Aventador was in a slight lead.

Last Saturday there was a 1/2 mile roll race in Bakersfield at Minter field. There was a race between an Aventador and a McLaren Mp4 The McLaren won by 3-4 car lengths

Last Saturday there was a 1/2 mile roll race in Bakersfield at Minter field. There was a race between an Aventador and a McLaren Mp4 The McLaren won by 3-4 car lengths

Yes, I heard about this race. Was told it lost several times on a roll.

Yes, I heard about this race. Was told it lost several times on a roll.

I didn't see the Aventador lose to anyone other then the McLaren With the 1/2 mile you couldn't see the end of the race from the start to really tell who won or lost, but there is a video from the Maclaren race with Video from the Mclaren back to the Aventador showing the whole race, and there is another from the starting line. I will try to get it.

the 12C is faster than the Aventador.

The interesting part is with hot tires 0-60 is 2.7 and it doesn't need all wheel drive, that surprised me.

I didn't see the Aventador lose to anyone other then the McLaren With the 1/2 mile you couldn't see the end of the race from the start to really tell who won or lost, but there is a video from the Maclaren race with Video from the Mclaren back to the Aventador showing the whole race, and there is another from the starting line. I will try to get it.

I heard their was also a race with the Porsche CGT, where the Aventador got out on it, but if they would of kept going a just a little bit longer the Porsche would of passed it.

I heard their was also a race with the Porsche CGT, where the Aventador got out on it, but if they would of kept going a just a little bit longer the Porsche would of passed it.

I didn't see that one but the CGT ran the McLaren and lost by about 3 cars. I think the CGT was modified it didnt sound stock unit but a really nice one.

Unless one of the two drivers said how any race ended or there is video from the car you could not see the finish by a 1/4 mile

Unless one of the two drivers said how any race ended or there is video from the car you could not see the finish by a 1/4 mile

It came from the Aventador driver himself..

It came from the Aventador driver himself..

I can post the CGT vs McLaren also I know how to post the address but not how to Embed the video.

I can post the CGT vs McLaren also I know how to post the address but not how to Embed the video.

Post the link Ill embed it for you..

i´ve had a little doubt that the aventador driver realy knowing the car for fast drive. you can see at the end that the street was a little bit dry, by this condition the awd aventador MUST have a vantage. perhaps he was at the start very save to win this battle and drive not aggresiv enough? is that possible?