kreissieg exhaust

dj700

:iamwithstupid:

The sound of the upshift :headbang:

Holy Jesus. I think I need to get me one!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plane carrying my 50th Anniversario Roadster has landed. The PDI and Kreissieg Exhaust installation will be done next week.

Awesome Kris, looking forward to hearing your Aventador Roadster with the Kreissieg installed !!

I'm trying to make up my mind between the Kreissing and the Power Craft, looking forward

to hearing your thoughts on the differences between the two exhausts.

Awesome Kris, looking forward to hearing your Aventador Roadster with the Kreissieg installed !!

I'm trying to make up my mind between the Kreissing and the Power Craft, looking forward

to hearing your thoughts on the differences between the two exhausts.

They will be together in NJ for a few days. Come check them out and pick which you prefer. No question in my mind, they are the top two options.

Kris, can you please make some videos of your SV with Kreissieg?

I am contemplating getting it installed on mine; but there is only one video of the orange SV in Indonesia, and then one other video of a white lp640 with it. I love the dirty v12 sound that then has a decent high f1 pitch at the end (but not too high pitch, which the iPE is).

Which 'settings' do you have on your SV exhaust? It seems from the website you can choose 2 or 3 different settings to toggle through with the valves?

One of the more solid videos I have seen showcasing the Kreissieg on an LP640. Gets good at about 1:25:

Kris, can you please make some videos of your SV with Kreissieg?

I am contemplating getting it installed on mine; but there is only one video of the orange SV in Indonesia, and then one other video of a white lp640 with it. I love the dirty v12 sound that then has a decent high f1 pitch at the end (but not too high pitch, which the iPE is).

Which 'settings' do you have on your SV exhaust? It seems from the website you can choose 2 or 3 different settings to toggle through with the valves?

Sorry, I had missed this. I will make some good videos when I get it back to FL. At the moment my SV is in NY in a garage with snow outside.

All of my AM systems are set for max level when open and factory settings when closed.

In the interim you can see some videos on my Instagram page. I don't know how to share just one video on here from IG. A link to my page is in my sig below.

They will be together in NJ for a few days. Come check them out and pick which you prefer. No question in my mind, they are the top two options.

Would love that, just tell me when and where and I'll make time to get over there !! :)

Would love that, just tell me when and where and I'll make time to get over there !! :)

Cool! Shoot me a text and I'll get back with the dates once I know when the Kressieg 50th will be ready.

Cool! Shoot me a text and I'll get back with the dates once I know when the Kressieg 50th will be ready.

Awesome ! will do

Thanks Kris

One of the more solid videos I have seen showcasing the Kreissieg on an LP640. Gets good at about 1:25:

Like the first time I saw a Countach. Chills!

The plane carrying my 50th Anniversario Roadster has landed. The PDI and Kreissieg Exhaust installation will be done next week.

Awesome. We should talk to see where "things" are.

that sounds insane !! love it. thanks for the link.