Alexandru,Wangan and Illuminati

LPDADDY

Thanks Joe! :partyman:

Lately it seems that I have to be on vacation to get on here. The time that I have off is spent with wife and daughter...sorry guys I like them more than y'all :lol: :finga:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love this part

PS: I'm just sick of poser whom try to be somebody on the Internet !

Or

PS : Don't tell me to go **** myself

Kapish

HAHAHA learn to spell. Capish? Or in my godfather voice 'Coppish'? I coppish.

How about

Hmmm...all dynos take into account drivetrain loses...

I'm waiting for some dyno sheets and some pics of the build-up.

Whp or Awhp ?

WHP and AWHP are basically the same thing Alexandru. A 2WD car will be tested on a 2 wheel dyno, while an AWD car will be tested on a 4 wheel dyno.

or

Haaa i see but you say in your sig that the kit is only rate to 650hp.

So how can you have such high dyno numbers.  

The drivetrain lose on AWD cars is approximately 20-25%.

Some that will give ya between 500 to 520 to the wheel with the ''650 hp'' kit!

I think i'm correct !

20-25% BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Try 15-18%

Woah! Just come back from LeMans and read the remainder of this thread. I had my doubts about Alex due to the fact he said he would let me drive his 'Murcie' on British roads, the differing in looks between the photo with his sis and the gumball vid.

As for me, I'm a real guy. 21, just finished uni, Lambo nut etc. Live in England, about to move to south coast. I've met James Ketchell and Suprawoman so they can vouch.

It's a shame that he's fake as he seemed a fun guy. I don't think he's wasted my time as it was enjoyable and its quite a nice feeling to crack a puzzle like we have. James and I had chatted a lot about Alex as I was sure he was a fake. Glad its all come out to the open.

Now back to NWS.... :lol:

This is typical behavior for a con man. There was a guy on 60 minutes last week that conned millions of dollars from old ladies who had similar issues/excuses as Alexwanati.

As for me, I'm a real guy. 21, just finished uni

K first news, Rico have been at school

As for me, I'm a real guy. 21, just finished uni

K first news, Rico have been at school

Oh Tommy I've missed you :finga:

Somehow I think Alexwanati is still here.

I bet you're right....

I belong to ANOTHER forum where this has just happened as well.... 1 kid started AT LEAST 3 accounts, and actually carried on conversations with himself... Now weve found TWO more accounts that are obviously him as well.... All of them are LONG time accounts... WTF?

I live in a fantasy world when I'm on this board as well. My wife tells me I live in another world when I'm logged on here, a parallel universe where I can't hear my wife, kids, housekeeper or the phone.

okee. I'm confused, I get the part about Alexandru, but whats all this Travis deal about? Does he really have multiple accounts or was that just making fun at this thread, ( I just found out about this thread today, the title didnt interest me)

okee. I'm confused, I get the part about Alexandru, but whats all this Travis deal about? Does he really have multiple accounts or was that just making fun at this thread, ( I just found out about this thread today, the title didnt interest me)

Travis does not (to my knowledge) have any other accounts accept his own.

It was a coincidence that he jokingly asked us to guess who else on the board is his "other" identity and the fact that he uses AOL.

To those who don't know, AOL recycles IP's so you can get tagged with the same IP with other users, so in Travis case he was allegedly posting from the same IP with 100 other users. Better explanation is in the following link courtesy of mecano: http://webmaster.info.aol.com/proxyinfo.html

I called Travis on it while being well aware to the AOL problem and keep playing his joke with him.

All was done in good'ol Alabama spirit and ended with Travis "Banning" himself.

Here is a screen shot of some of the identities Travis was "using".

My wife tells me I live in another world when I'm logged on here, a parallel universe where I can't hear my wife, kids, housekeeper or the phone.

Me too...minus the housekeeper :lol:

I live in a fantasy world when I'm on this board as well. My wife tells me I live in another world when I'm logged on here, a parallel universe where I can't hear my wife, kids, housekeeper or the phone.

Same here.

They are all on vacation now. Nobody is home but me.

Party at Ralph's!!! I'll be there in 5hrs! (in DFW now) :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, it is time to let this subjuct die, everybody knows by now who Alexandru/Wanagn/illuminati realy is/was.

:toimonster: