Alexandru,Wangan and Illuminati

LPDADDY

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personnaly wasn't that sure. I know I'm not the only one who had doubts about the whole Alexandru thing. And to be honest, the difference between the style of Alexandru and Wangan style disturb me ...

I sort of suspected it beforehand because of his evasiveness but my trip to Montreal sort of confirmed the whole story.

I also had a chat with Wangan Monday night that confirmed the whole thing.The SL55 or 65 suddenly wasn't a rental car but Alexandrus personal car.

His brother was in the same line of business as him too.

After insisting that Alexandru was his real name,the name of Russ Sealy came up.Wangan said he wasn't sure what Alexandrus real name was,Russ something but when another member put the name forward Russ Sealy it was for sure.

It seems Alexandru told him not to tell anyone.

About the posting style,a couple of theories.Multiple personalities or 2 guys hanging around 1 of them posting as Alexandru and the other one as Wangan.

All the posts are from the same spots

I think I did note somewhere that the kid next to the Murci at the gumball had long hair to which Alexwanatti said "I have been known to wear my hair long at times", but then look at the picture of "him and his sister".

If you took the kid that was next to the rhd/lhd Murci at the gumball and gave him a haircut he still wouldn't look like this guy.

Does anybody know what Alexwanatti looks like? I'm really suprised that somebody didn't make more of the lhd/rhd murci mixup. Not to mention, how difficult would it be to import a murci to canada from the U.K.? Could he do it as quick as he claimed?

Once again Alexwanatti, :finga:

wangan or whoever qouted in another thread:

my hi-lights

Well let me tell you who is was.

He was one of the coolest guys in he here. Always up for a laugh and like Mecano said once he was a character that made everybody enjoy there time while they were here.

If he's a poser i don't even care if he lied to my face, i had a great time and it's all it counts in my book.

Lets us just hope that this were just crazy ideas and he will be back to explain everything, i'd hate to lose him [sad]

to me, after hearing the facts that have come out - it CAN be read as sorta a confessional - maybe testing the waters type of probe??

~T(??)~Inclassable22.gif

I talked with Tommy about this before, but yesterday, after I've read the "What ever happened to...????" thread, something enlightened me, and I've sended a pm to Tommy.

Here are the pms that we've exchanged between each other yesterday, I hope You don't mind me posting them here buddy, because it's just too much to rewrite. ;)

To: Tommy

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:04 pm

Subject: Investigation

Hey Tommy,

I've just read the thread about Alex and the whole mystery. When I saw that retard Wangan's post, something enlightened me:

- Wangan is the only one that saw Alex

- he always says how great Alex is, that he loves him etc.

- he posted pics of himself, and he really looked like a kid on them, later he deleted them

- when I was making fun of him last time on the chat, he wrote his weight and height, which don't fit to the kid from pics, and those measurements were exactly the same as those that Alex posted long time ago, describing himself

- Alex looked completely different on the pic he posted and on the vid from Gumball, which was posted by Wangan, it seemed that he recognised Alex, although it was only a second of his appearance on the vid, and he looked completely different

- Wangan claims that he owns a Supra, he never posted pics of it, but during the last chat he claimed that he did, and Alex always said that he admires Supras etc., that they are fantastic cars, a bit strange words coming from someone owning a Murcielago, and previously a Porsche TT

- he wrote in his post that Alex came on the meet with him in a Merc SL65, previously he wrote that it was a Merc SL55, and even before that he wrote on the chat that Alex came in his Porsche Cayenne

- the story about Alex running from police came from Wangan, he said that Alex is a legend in Montreal, but no one else knew that story, later only Alex confirmed it

- Alex never was so enthusiastic about meeting anyone from the board, but when Wangan showed up, he immediately wrote in a thread that he would like to meet with Wangan etc.

- Alex wrote once on the chat, that he had a girlfriend in school that was from Poland, and he started the conversation about it by question "Peter, you're from Poland right?", last time Wangan with the same question "Peter, you're from Poland right?" started to talk about his girl from Poland

- Alex was writing about going for a ride in McLaren F1 when he will be in Europe, someone posted a link to thread on other forum that was written by the guy owning that car, later Alex never showed any pics from that ride or wrote anything about it

- the pic in Wangan's signature...?

- and this post made by him: "LOL there is some good posers, that last a very long time and some stupid ones like Paith ! "

Another thing is that Wangan seems to be online 24/7, every time when someone is on the chat, he shows up, and when we talked about Alex last time he showed right after we went on the LP chat.

Something stinks here. :-k

I don't know if Alex is full of shit, I wish he wasn't because I liked him, he seemed to be a great guy. :|

But I know for sure that Wangan is some kind of another Paith moron, I didn't liked something about him from the beginning.

Piotr.

=====================================================

Yea wangan i think you take the things written here too seriously :roll:

Yup probably.

Peter i'll say as many times as i want that i've met him. I'll let you know why!

When i was waiting for him to arrive' date=' i was super nervous because lets face it i'm a 18 year old punk that will probably never own an exotic in its life and i'll be meeting a guy that has a Murcielago... :mrgreen:

He spent 3hrs answering all my stupid, childish questions, smiling and laughing at my immature jokes and telling me THE STORY in details.

Thats why i consider him like a class act and i'm proud to have met him !

Alex :cool :cool :cool

BTW I never though a lambo owner could be so cool and down-to-earth, not in a million years!!

The bonus was a fuckin' sweet ride in a SL55

Khalil

[/quote']

Early speculation.He was full of shit

No way.

I met him here in Montreal.

The guy was legit' date=' he came in a SL65.

[/quote']

LOL there is some good posers' date=' that last a very long time and some stupid ones like Paith ! :lol: :lol: [/quote']

I liked the whole Alex personnality. But now' date=' if he is a poser, I don't like him at all anymore

We can add the JamesK post. He knows name of the guy in the M #04 from Gumball04, and said it wasn't Alexandru. Alexandru said many times it was his name, and he also said the name of his brothers/sisters... Also, remember the big confusion about the M spec? Was it RHD or LHD ? It took time to be sure... [/quote']

Yeah, lying is the thing I hate most in people, maybe even more than stupidity. If this whole thing confirms I will lose all my sympathy for him.

A lot of strange things.

And now Wangan wrote that Alex's real name is Russ Sealey? I remember a thread with link to website where after you typed your name it showed up some gangsta name for you. Alex replied with something like "LOL When I typed Alexandru it showed ...... and when I typed my full name, which is Alexandru ..... it showed....." I can't remember it, but I think it was some French name.**

** - I think that those both threads were lost during 'the accident', because I tried to find them, but no luck.

Piotr.

The LHD/RHD stuff took time to be clear. At first, I remember well, he said the car was LHD ... He said he was at the factory to take the car up, and drove it to UK, where it stayed. The car only moved from UK to do the Gumball, but then it was back there. Apparantly, the car never been shipped to Canada. Not sure it's hard to ship a car from UK to Canada if it's just temporary. Just look at JamesK, he did Gumball in Europe, and he is in Le Mans right now, his car has RHD and no problem.

Yes it is... I hope it was the last crap story of this kind... I hope JimmyJ isn't a poser too, I want to believe is a real :|

It takes a car about 4 to 5 weeks to go across the Altantic by boat,that includes loading,travel time,customs etc...

You can also ship it by air.2days.

Getting the car across the ocean is not a problem

Does anyone have the Cliffnotes version of what is going on ?

LOL! Can I get the 'book on tape' edition?

He was always cool with me,,but there was one thing that i found odd.Alexandru is the romanian version of Alexander(you know,,the great greek general)..His name got my attention.I asked him and he said that he is "part romanian".You know i have a thing with east european girls and he loved my thread with the romanian playgirls.You may remember that for some time he had the playboy bunny as his avatar:the universal black version.

Playboy_bunny.jpg

I posted a pix of the romanian bunny-its the same but has the colours of the romanian flag-and asked why not use this one.He said "I'd love to but i can't because i'm not romanian"

Hmmm :-k

We have another funny story about romanian :mrgreen: PeterKrieg, go explain, I was just a lucky spectator of the amazing PeterKrieg vs Wangan fight :tyson

DAYUM!!! You guys are good!! Posers Beware!! Lambo Power will bust your ass!! :supz:

What a bunch of crap this guy pulled. I was looking forward to meeting him at Concorso also. He also "supposedly" had a CLS55.

Some people will do anything to belong. I supppose that we, as car owners, should take it as a compliment that someone would go to such extremes to be a part of the group.

We have another funny story about romanian :mrgreen: PeterKrieg, go explain, I was just a lucky spectator of the amazing PeterKrieg vs Wangan fight :tyson

I have three Romanian employee's.

LOL! Can I get the 'book on tape' edition?

Yes I do, but I'm still waiting for a better picture of those legs! ;)

Please take a cold shower.

Very sad, but I'm not entirely surprised. There are a lot of BS'ers out there. I almost think that there is a lower number of honest people than liars. Sad. The one thing that these people don't realize is that the truth ALWAYS comes out.

Who's Next ?

Who's Next ?

LOL