My SV hits the dyno

D.Wiggs

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue run is the stock run from back in 2011.

We wanted to send the stock clutch out in style so we gave it some welly at 1Bar and she tried but couldn't hang! :lol2:

Can't wait till we have our new, proprietary clutch in and continue on. This run would have smashed four digits on pump! :icon_super:

David,

Can you share what you've done to the motor to sustain your projected big numbers? Sleeved, additional head studs, ect.

Also, curious how much boost you think you'll need to reach your 2000 whp goal?

TIA.

David,

Can you share what you've done to the motor to sustain your projected big numbers? Sleeved, additional head studs, ect.

Also, curious how much boost you think you'll need to reach your 2000 whp goal?

TIA.

Given the immense differences between this car and the previously done SV; and the great lengths to which we went to re-engineer aspects of the car that others never have, I won't be giving out any specifics over the interwebs. :icon_thumleft:

Given the immense differences between this car and the previously done SV; and the great lengths to which we went to re-engineer aspects of the car that others never have, I won't be giving out any specifics over the interwebs. :icon_thumleft:

Best of luck. :icon_thumleft:

You forgot to include DolphinSafe® in the clutch description.

I did.

And you forgot to donate the $100 to Harlequin Haven. So I did it for you along with another $650 of my own. The one adopted Dane already has a forever home and so now it's sponsoring a second one, Kaley.

Milligan740 also donated.

Do you have the e-gear or MT tranny in for the dyno run? I assuming e-gear but I'm not sure.

MT.

You must have forgot to take a pic of the shop with "15 cars in it."

No. I hadn't forgotten. Fellow members already proved my assertion.

It's fine, I didn't expect you, someone who seems to only exist to post in my threads, to keep your word.

Hope this thing has a billet crank, 6 pistons deep and 10,000 RPM (absolutely no need for 10,000 RPM unless you're just trying to make up for lack of heads), I see bearing issues when it comes to longevity. I'll tune in in a few months and see where it's at.

You could shut a lot of haters up if you took 15 seconds to snap a pic or other various means of justifying your various claims. Instead I think you prefer to string everyone along growing the drama and relying on the 2 people in Ohio on here to vouch for you.

Or if the shop was so busy on customer cars to focus on a shop project, that maybe someone would have seen a CTD car on the road or publicized.

And if I gave a shit about the 'haters', I might follow your advice.

But then again, given your borderline psychotic obsession with an automobile project that will never affect you in any way, shape, or form, any 'advice' you give (or really any action that might be construed as something that you would do) should be avoided at all costs.

You are obviously the kind of person who cares deeply about what random internet strangers think. Sorry, but that's just pathetic.

Wasn't there a custum twin disc Bonefonte clutch on the list of things that were "done" a year ago? :eusa_think: (Answer=Yes) I'm trying hard to understand the logic behind tuning a car you plan on getting 2,000 hp out of with the stock clutch in. I guess it's not like you have to pull the engine and remove all the turbo plumbing and everything to swap a clutch. Oh wait...you do. If that was all you had available I can understand, but still... Anyway, good luck. I really wanted to hear that thing at full afterburner aka. 2 bar, 9,000+ rpm.

Wasn't there a custum twin disc Bonefonte clutch on the list of things that were "done" a year ago? :eusa_think: (Answer=Yes) I'm trying hard to understand the logic behind tuning a car you plan on getting 2,000 hp out of with the stock clutch in. I guess it's not like you have to pull the engine and remove all the turbo plumbing and everything to swap a clutch. Oh wait...you do. If that was all you had available I can understand, but still... Anyway, good luck. I really wanted to hear that thing at full afterburner aka. 2 bar, 9,000+ rpm.

Done as in we did our part. Not done as in, we have the working model in hand. And it's a triple disc.

We had waited long enough and didn't feel like waiting anymore. The car had to come apart anyway; why wouldn't you get some tuning out of it first??

I love how people complain that the project is taking too long and now complain about "why wouldn't you wait?" :lol2: