My SV hits the dyno

D.Wiggs

A lot of people have asked for answers. CTD doesn't answer emails often. People have asked on facebook about his claims and Dwiggs just bans/blocks them from the page. Hahaha

So if CTD doesn't answer your emails, then don't buy from them, don't give them a dollar of your money, and move on to someone that does answer your emails.

It couldn't be any simpler than that.

It is completely bizarre to me that people who apparently have an issue with DWiggs claims and business practices continue to "try and get answers".

You don't need answers from him or to be added back to his facebook page, you need to find a tuner that you are comfortable with.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one has elected me for anything. The concern level is obviously pretty high since his threads get 10+ pages whenever he posts anything.

No, it's entertainment.

So, what's it to you? Why are you so emotionally invested in what someone else does with his money, his car, and his business?

I can't believe his e-mails never got a response, although, to be fair, we never gauged the market to tune parents' basements to be particularly large.

I can't believe his e-mails never got a response, although, to be fair, we never gauged the market to tune parents' basements to be particularly large.

Basement or not.. I think you're drastically underestimating the potential size of the market you could tap into.

423692424.jpg

Basement or not.. I think you're drastically underestimating the potential size of the market you could tap into.

423692424.jpg

Instant. Gold. Status.

AND...

Greatest. Post. Ever.

:lol2: :icon_super:

Or lack thereof. We only have 6 levels...

Instant. Gold. Status.

AND...

Greatest. Post. Ever.

:lol2: :icon_super:

Holy shit, this guy is the one demanding answers from you?

Holy shit, this guy is the one demanding answers from you?

According to his stomach, he is misled.

Or lack thereof. We only have 6 levels...

Wiggs would you consider posting the 6 levels and the HP numbers?

Wiggs would you consider posting the 6 levels and the HP numbers?

Pretty standard stuff as far as the Gallardo goes. 3= 1250, 4= 1500, 5= 2000, 6= >2000

There are a few options (no NOS or anything like that) that we offer that add to these numbers that I won't share.

Pretty standard stuff as far as the Gallardo goes. 3= 1250, 4= 1500, 5= 2000, 6= >2000

There are a few options (no NOS or anything like that) that we offer that add to these numbers that I won't share.

:icon_thumleft:

I love that Robster has enough spare time to go searching around for photos of me. HAHAHAHA

Me too, that shit is hilarious! I was laughing so hard earlier it felt like I got punched in the gut with a pair of brass knuckles (real, not inked). Keep up the stellar work Rob. :icon_thumleft:

Keep up the stellar work Rob. :icon_thumleft:

:icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray:

In other news, i'm pretty sure he owns the sofa my grandma donated to goodwill in 1992.

Wiggs some friendly advice is those clamps on the TBs and etc won't work. I had a previous tuner who used them and they over heat and fall apart easy.

And that all happened only running 6lbs of boost with small turbos.

photo_1.JPG

I love that Robster has enough spare time to go searching around for photos of me. HAHAHAHA

I agree with you and Audible, I love it.

Just like that skimpy little sack hammock you are wearing, it is pure comedy gold.

Me too, that shit is hilarious!

I agree with you and Audible, I love it.

I don't! I like when Rob posts pictures of half/fully naked chicks. This is a serious downturn and I don't like where it is going. Less beefcake more cheesecake!

Wiggs some friendly advice is those clamps on the TBs and etc won't work. I had a previous tuner who used them and they over heat and fall apart easy.

And that all happened only running 6lbs of boost with small turbos.

Are you talking about the clamps or the silicone couplers? I have run the same clamps and couplers on my dodge at 95lbs. for 8 years without a single issue.

Are you talking about the clamps or the silicone couplers? I have run the same clamps and couplers on my dodge at 95lbs. for 8 years without a single issue.

It was my couplers that failed and possibly the clamps that may have caused it. They get so hot they get really loose and degrade. They put some T-bolt clamps on and different couplers and the issue was fixed. I was getting boost leaks.

I do drive a bit harder than most. Doing launch controls in the southern summer heat and humidity at the drag strip isn't something that most do.

tbolt_clamp.jpg

It was my couplers that failed and possibly the clamps that may have caused it. They got so hot they get really loose and degrade. They put some T-bolt clamps on and different couplers and the issue was fixed. I was getting boost leaks.

I do drive a bit harder than most. Doing launch controls in the summer heat and humidity at the drag strip isn't something that most do.

Interesting... Will definitely look out for that but we've never had one fail. I figured if anything would make it fail, it'd be a diesel!!! :lol2:

Interesting... Will definitely look out for that but we've never had one fail. I figured if anything would make it fail, it'd be a diesel!!! :lol2:

Yeah car went from running high 10s and mid to low 130s to low 10s and low 140s due to a damn cheap ass coupler and clamp. At least it was a simple fix though.

Optimus ran at 95lbs!!!!!!! Holy :eusa_clap: