My SV hits the dyno

D.Wiggs

You guys actually have me laughing. This has been fantastic!

If I was actually embarrassed by any of those pics I wouldn't have posted them online!

And that right there is the reason society is unraveling before our very eyes.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do agree, at least you have a sense of humor and not take yourself too seriously!

I'm not sure he has ever taken anything seriously in his whole life... aside from demanding answers to questions he can't afford to pay the sales tax on.

I do agree, at least you have a sense of humor and not take yourself too seriously!

:iamwithstupid: We are definitely not lacking in oversensitive and hyper reactive individuals. Buttons, your Instagram feed was entertaining to look through...you may want to retire that thong though. It's been through a lot.

And that right there is the reason society is unraveling before our very eyes.

I'm not sure he has ever taken anything seriously in his whole life... aside from demanding answers to questions he can't afford to pay the sales tax on.

:iamwithstupid:

Never have and never will. I fully admit to being a tattooed chubby manchild. haha Life's too short to take it seriously.

Never have and never will. I fully admit to being a tattooed chubby manchild. haha Life's too short to take it seriously.

Have you met Jirre yet?

Gotta love your sense of humor, well done. (Back off on the demand for answers crap and you'll do just fine here)

Ok guys we've had our fun. I get nervous when we start posting pics of other people like this even if they invited the wrath and have made the pictures public.

I think we've made our point. Lets stay classy.

I think you've been misled

Have you met Jirre yet?

Gotta love your sense of humor, well done. (Back off on the demand for answers crap and you'll do just fine here)

:iamwithstupid: In 5 years we all will be reminiscing about how we met buttons.

Naked and tatted up thanks to robster.

Have you met Jirre yet?

You obviously did not see a couple of last pages?

So, back to topic.

How much SV dynoed?

You obviously did not see a couple of last pages?

So, back to topic.

How much SV dynoed?

I don't think they've done any runs with the new clutch yet.

:iamwithstupid: In 5 years we all will be reminiscing about how we met buttons.

Naked and tatted up thanks to robster.

Kinda how we remember meeting the clown.

Just keeping things interesting....

I am really looking forward to opening this thread to updated numbers from Wiggs.

Just keeping things interesting....

I am really looking forward to opening this thread to updated numbers from Wiggs.

Let's hope patience is one of your virtues.

Let's hope patience is one of your virtues.

I'm a small business owner, nuff said! Lol.

Dave, sponsoring charity events is a noble thing to do. I also like the idea of raffling off a ride along to help fulfill some childhood fantasies. Looks like the kid had an awesome time and glad some good came from the event. I don't know how much CTD had to do with the ride along, but tell the driver and passenger to wear a seat belt next time! They got airborne at over 100 mph!

Dave, sponsoring charity events is a noble thing to do. I also like the idea of raffling off a ride along to help fulfill some childhood fantasies. Looks like the kid had an awesome time and glad some good came from the event. I don't know how much CTD had to do with the ride along, but tell the driver and passenger to wear a seat belt next time! They got airborne at over 100 mph!

Thank you. Yes, that, was a CTD LP550-2 with Level 2 NA upgrades (adds about 80rwhp). The kid was thrilled. I had NO idea that the car was being drving sans seat belts as we all said the same thing when we watched the video!!!

As everyone knows, animal causes are very important to me and raising money for this animal shelter was a no brainer for us.

As everyone knows, animal causes are very important to me and raising money for this animal shelter was a no brainer for us.

Very noble for sure and awesome for you to contribute, but I have a confession....

I didn't know animal causes are very important to you. I am ashamed.