Short Film - Taking delivery of a UGR 2R Gallardo at Shift S3ctor's 1/2 Mile event

Liquid Assets

Hey guys,

I was just handed the film from Jason at 4/3 Films. We didn't really talk about how I wanted the video to be done. I simply told him I would be taking delivery of my Stage 2R Gallardo for the first time and than jump in it to race down the 1/2 Mile. Haha.

Jason came with a good size crew and I let them do their work around me as I was learning the car and getting used to it. He took me to the side a few times and asked questions on how I felt, how the car was doing and other little convo's. I guess he wanted to capture my experience from the weekend.

Overall I am happy with his work. I think it came out great. Didn't get to do too many runs so the action is saved for the end of the film.

Let me know your guys thoughts and opinions!

Bad ass brother. Stretch marks are a bitch, lol.

Hahaha! I was in my bulking part there. And they do suck… Cutting down now though so they don't seem so obvious, especially with more definition.

See you in a few months brother!

Hahaha! I was in my bulking part there. And they do suck… Cutting down now though so they don't seem so obvious, especially with more definition.

See you in a few months brother!

See you soon brother. :icon_thumleft:

More video of the girl in the black skirt and white shirt.... Less of you

Besides that change, everything else is good

Lol, not sure how to respond to that one…

The next short film with a plot we are making will be in my Vegas crib with a bunch of my toys. My girlfriend is going to be the main and only role. Im sure you will like it ;)

Lol, not sure how to respond to that one…

The next short film with a plot we are making will be in my Vegas crib with a bunch of my toys. My girlfriend is going to be the main and only role. Im sure you will like it ;)

All good fun... She looks gorgeous, bravo to you my friend

I think I may be in vegas for CES, you in town Jan 9-11? If so lets grab dinner, drinks and check out the toys

All good fun... She looks gorgeous, bravo to you my friend

I think I may be in vegas for CES, you in town Jan 9-11? If so lets grab dinner, drinks and check out the toys

I will be. Definitely send a pm when your in town and lets meet up.

LMAO

Lmao. You got the looks, the toys, the girl, and the street credit!!!!

Yeah 30 days for street racing. That blows. I did 10 days once. Can't imagine 30 lol.

quick story summarized… Ontario, Canada is the worse province and state for driving offenses, by far!

It was 3 am and I was heading home down a back road in the country. Minding my own business and maybe doing 15-20 miles over. I saw a cop chilling on the side of the road. He followed behind me as I passed him. 30 minutes later, figured he is gone… as I am on the main road now, he flies up to me, going into on coming traffic lane to than cut me off…

Asks for all my papers, 45 mins laters he comes back and tells me my record is bad. I said I know I apologize. I had 4 speeding tickets in 2 years. He than returns with this…

unnamed_zpsd2ad565d.jpg

Says have fun paying for these ones chump. I ask him how did u get to a speed of 170km in a 70km when I never went that fast. He told me he paced me and had to speed up to catch me so he based his speeds on that, LOL. He even gave me tickets for the craziest shit. Mis matching interior. Carbon fiber piece not original and not legal to be on the car. So much funny shit.

I laugh it off and drive home. I get to court and the attorney told me they are asking for a maximum of 6 months in jail, 10k fine and 1 year house arrest. I laughed again. Figures in hill billy country areas of Ontario, Canada where I was, He doesn't need proof. My word vs his. Judge said due to the tickets I had, he had no choice but to give me 30 days with house arrest. The second I was done with house arrest I had my bags packed, lambo ready and gone to Vegas to buy a house and leave Canada!

Car in question…

unnamed2_zpse246c28c.jpg

Lmao. You got the looks, the toys, the girl, and the street credit!!!!

Yeah 30 days for street racing. That blows. I did 10 days once. Can't imagine 30 lol.

Haha thanks a lot brother. Good times ahead in TX!!

Man that is crazy. Do me and Kisco need to pay this a guy a visit?!?!

Hahaha! Funny enough, my best friends father back home is high up in the RCMP. He called the guy in front of me and my buddy and told him he was the sorriest excuse for a police officer he has ever seen. All the tickets angered him because it was obvious harassment.

Quick question from a Canadian...

One month in jail, one year house arrest, and then "packed your bags for Vegas"?

Weren't there any problems with admissibility to the US after an ordeal like this?

You don't have to answer if you don't want, but I thought I would ask anyways...I'm genuinely curious.

I think the donuts in the S class was the best part!! hahaha gotta love a big sedan ripping those tires off! Cool vids buddy.

Quick question from a Canadian...

One month in jail, one year house arrest, and then "packed your bags for Vegas"?

Weren't there any problems with admissibility to the US after an ordeal like this?

You don't have to answer if you don't want, but I thought I would ask anyways...I'm genuinely curious.

You would think so, but no. I was never arrested. I went to court over a provincial driving offense. Not a criminal offense. Court found me guilty, not for speeding but sentencing me due to my driving history. This was a court out in the country where they have their own rules.

awesome vids! Very impressive! How was going 204 mph in a vert? did it feel lie the top was going to come off? or was it stable? Nice NSX. story about tickets is pretty fucked up though. hopefully ill catch up with you duhawks and kisko at houston.