Zee 06 filter

sprite

Can we remove it? It's getting really old, with the discussion of the new model the filter is messing up image links.

I will not stand in the way of what members want, though I have to admit that it still holds a nostalgic value for those of us who hilariously trolled all those then-C5-defender threads.

What a piece of shit that car was (see what I did there)... :icon_mrgreen:

Those were the good old days, before our testosterone levels dropped off due to age enough that we're now nice to everyone. :eusa_dance:

Those were the good old days, before our testosterone levels dropped off due to age enough that we're now nice to everyone. :eusa_dance:

fcuk!!!

I will not stand in the way of what members want, though I have to admit that it still holds a nostalgic value for those of us who hilariously trolled all those then-C5-defender threads.

What a piece of shit that car was (see what I did there)... :icon_mrgreen:

Someone liked the c5? The only car shittier than a c5 was a c4

I agree the c5 and c6 were not the best cars interior wise. But at this point every member really like the new Z. I cant post links b/c it changes the address. I think the new Z has earned its way back out of the plastic mess..lol