McLaren goes 10.27 @ 135.5 MPH and 10.19 @ 136.8 MPH

FikseSTS

Ran 10.27 @ 135.5 MPH in my stock McLaren with the R888 tires..... I also drove a friends McLaren with a EVOMS tune right after my pass, same lane, same weather, same tires, and ran 10.19 @ 136.8 MPH....

videos and slips coming tomorrow...

Ran 10.27 @ 135.5 MPH in my stock McLaren with the R888 tires..... I also drove a friends McLaren with a EVOMS tune right after my pass, same lane, same weather, same tires, and ran 10.19 @ 136.8 MPH....

Amazing!

I know they're not for the 1/4mi, but have you ever had your ttg at the track? How does the seat of the pants feel between the two?

no comparison, GTT pulls way harder and sounds 1000x better.... ran it a while back, 10.0x @ 149 MPH, not on full boost....

the McLaren is amazing for a stock car, super comfortable in normal modes and a track star in track modes, drag or road course...

Amazing!

I know they're not for the 1/4mi, but have you ever had your ttg at the track? How does the seat of the pants feel between the two?

That's friggin quick. And there's a LOT of buzz for Geneva suggesting a 650 hp 12C of some sort with 500 ft lb of torque. That's a huge jump in torque, reportedly it's also lower down in the range. There's also another number floating around, 0-200 kph in 8.4 seconds. That's serious acceleration.

If this is true, we can see possibly 10 second flat stock cars with Toyos. 9 second cars with just a tune... I wonder what a GT3 variant would be like beyond that...

Figured the mph on the modded car would be higher. Just a tune or exhaust as well?

just the tune, I was hoping for more as well..... probably about a 25HP gain... I held both cars to 150 MPH, will get the vbox data to compare later....

Figured the mph on the modded car would be higher. Just a tune or exhaust as well?

That is super quick for stock. Excellent all around car that is for sure!

Great runs do you know what the DA was for those runs.

just the tune, I was hoping for more as well..... probably about a 25HP gain... I held both cars to 150 MPH, will get the vbox data to compare later....

It works out to 14 hp gain. What gas was used in each car MP4 will pick up 15hp on 95-100 octane.

no comparison, GTT pulls way harder and sounds 1000x better.... ran it a while back, 10.0x @ 149 MPH, not on full boost....

Regarding the TTG ...

Was that at the 1000 whp setting???

What do you think it'll trap at the 1200 whp setting???

we had 93 in the cars for the 10.19 and 10.27 runs, later on during the day we put some 100 octane in, no performance increases....

It works out to 14 hp gain. What gas was used in each car MP4 will pick up 15hp on 95-100 octane.

we had 93 in the cars for the 10.19 and 10.27 runs, later on during the day we put some 100 octane in, no performance increases....

Did the DA increase latter in the day it usually will. 15 hp gets lost between runs, were you able to note the DA for those runs it should have been around 0-200 feet

That is super quick for stock. Excellent all around car that is for sure!

as good as the car is in the 1/4 mile, its that much better on a road course!

great runs fikse!

Lets see a Huracan deal with that. Remarkable numbers!

yeah that is very impressive against any competitor. love it or hate it, that is freakin moving!