First Lambo ride

AJGlobal

I posted this on my FB and IG so some of you have seen these. Thought I'd share it here as well. Made my day as well I'm sure his....

On my way to pick up my son today from his friends house to find his friends little brother who dreams of lambos. Never seen one let alone ride in one and I had no idea until i got there and when I told him to get in so I could take him for a ride his face lit up. The picture speaks a thousand words. Thank you Jeremy for reminding me of my dream to own one of this special cars as it is still alive in me at age 39 as it was at your age. Lambos are expensive but this picture is priceless.

1724248_10203091772086012_848885916_n.jpg

That was the pic when he got in. 3 minutes into his TT-G ride he soiled his pants.

J/K...that's awesome of you and fun to rediscover the feeling inside when you see one of these beasts.

I posted this on my FB and IG so some of you have seen these. Thought I'd share it here as well. Made my day as well I'm sure his....

On my way to pick up my son today from his friends house to find his friends little brother who dreams of lambos. Never seen one let alone ride in one and I had no idea until i got there and when I told him to get in so I could take him for a ride his face lit up. The picture speaks a thousand words. Thank you Jeremy for reminding me of my dream to own one of this special cars as it is still alive in me at age 39 as it was at your age. Lambos are expensive but this picture is priceless.

Fantastic picture, AJ. I'm 51 years old, but my face on a Lambo is still not much different from that.

:icon_thumleft:

ciao

AJ,

That's a great way to start the new year!!!

By the way, how's the car ... How many miles have you put on since the TT build ...

Its pushing 10k miles. I think it had around 4 or 5k when alex did the TT kit on it.

I always have that face when I drive or get into a fast car :) It never gets old !

:iamwithstupid: Awesome story :icon_thumleft:

My first ride was to 160mph in a Diablo 6.0 when I was in middle school. It's amazing what an experience like that can do for someone. Many aspects of my life can be traced back to that moment. It was great of you to give him that experience!

I'm 37 and I would have that same look if I were to get a ride in a Lambo! I have pictures when I was 12 years old looking at white countach at Spiers Imports and was just in awe.

Such a cool and respectful thing you did there!

Thanks guys.....After having a few different lambo's and many other nice DD's over the past 9 or 10 years its easy to forget what its like to be that 12 year old kid and this sure did open my eyes and bring me back to that dream. I get so caught up in everyday life at times I forget about what it was like to NOT have that car sitting in my garage. I encourage all of you, lambo owner or not to do the same. It truly did more for me I think than it did for him although that pic may not seem like it. lol Feeling grateful still today......