Philip Seymour Hoffman won't be bringing the guacamole to the Super Bowl party.

RyanRo24

I thought those were all freckles all over his arms like most red heads have. Guess they were heroin needle track marks.

Imagine that.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Left behind 3 kids under 10..

:eusa_wall:

That is a selfish motherfucker right there. I hate that his kids will have to grow up without a Dad. I pray that they learn from this and go a different path. He was a talented actor.

That is a selfish motherfucker right there. I hate that his kids will have to grow up without a Dad. I pray that they learn from this and go a different path. He was a talented actor.

He had kicked H and been 20 years sober. Then relapsed. Addicts will be addicts. That shit doesn't go away.

He had kicked H and been 20 years sober. Then relapsed. Addicts will be addicts. That shit doesn't go away.

Really hate to hear that, fcuking shame.

If you looked at how gross ,fat and unhealthy he always looked I highly doubt he just fell out of sobriety. He has been living unhealthy for a long time. He was more than likely gonna die in the next few years anyway I would bet

If you looked at how gross ,fat and unhealthy he always looked I highly doubt he just fell out of sobriety. He has been living unhealthy for a long time. He was more than likely gonna die in the next few years anyway I would bet

I wouldnt go that far.... I know more than a few 70 year olds who have looked like that since his age.

He overdoesed. Everyone out here was taking bad H that was cut with Fentanyl.

Theyre saying this was the stuff

Theyre saying this was the stuff

Well shit. That sucks. Then again who always says play stupid games win stupid prizes? ;)

They were calling it Theraflu here in the 'burgh.

They are genetically lucky but most don't look like that for long I would say

Ironic you chose a picture of him eating spinach and a caprese salad with a glass of water to highlight his bad health and obesity.

Lol

My uncle died with a needle in his arm, leaving my parents to adopt my mentally challenged cousin who is now my brother.

I grew up seeing my uncle on and off all drugs, but heroine being his go to. Its a horrible thing to witness or be apart of. Literally scared the shit out of me to never do drugs. You literally see a walking skeleton, or ghost, at least that is what I saw as a young child.

My family tried everything to get him sober, he was in and out of rehab, stinks of sobriety, but the only time one becomes sober is when they want to. You can go to rehab 1000 times but until you want to go to rehab and change your ways your playing with a loaded gun.

Its a shame Philip passed as all said he was a tremendous talented actor. I personally know it is a disease but at the end of the day we all have choices to make and you have to live with those choices.

Pick your demons right, some times that get you before you know it

So he was a talented actor. Big fcuking deal. Way too much attention being given to actors in this society. For whatever reason, the public idolizes actors while there are many more important people that don't get any recognition at all.

Fact is, most actors are flakes. Addiction is a serious disease and from my experience, over 95% of addicts never kick the habit, whatever the addiction is.

He was obviously a troubled soul and may he RIP but if he wasn't an actor, we would not even see a mention of it anywhere in any paper.

So he was a talented actor. Big fcuking deal. Way too much attention being given to actors in this society. For whatever reason, the public idolizes actors while there are many more important people that don't get any recognition at all.

Fact is, most actors are flakes. Addiction is a serious disease and from my experience, over 95% of addicts never kick the habit, whatever the addiction is.

He was obviously a troubled soul and may he RIP but if he wasn't an actor, we would not even see a mention of it anywhere in any paper.

Agreed. I hate actor and sports star worship it's pathetic.

You might want to rethink that statement, RomanDad would've found him during his early morning obituaries reading routine then start a cleverly named thread on LP :icon_mrgreen:

On the news they said that his girlfriend told him to move out until he could get clean

Mission accomplished!