Philip Seymour Hoffman won't be bringing the guacamole to the Super Bowl party.

RyanRo24

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a shame but if it is indeed an overdose, I find it hard to feel sorry for him. Another junkie who had the world by the balls and cannot stop himself from injecting that junk into his veins.

It is a shame but if it is indeed an overdose, I find it hard to feel sorry for him. Another junkie who had the world by the balls and cannot stop himself from injecting that junk into his veins.

Very talented actor. Shame.. RIP

Met him once... We were in line together for the miramax afma party. Seemed like a decent guy...

Horrible to happen to anyone, but unfortunately always knew it would be his demise.

He was amazing. Not a single sub par role in his entire career (that I remember). RIP. Weird, I just found this VHS while cleaning yesterday. Now all I need is a VCR.

IMAG0418_zpso2rvbxgz.jpg

Horrible to happen to anyone, but unfortunately always knew it would be his demise.

Was it known that he did drugs?

He was amazing. Not a single sub par role in his entire career (that I remember). RIP. Weird, I just found this VHS while cleaning yesterday. Now all I need is a VCR.

Sub-par role or performance. For example, he wasn't a star in his role as Dusty in Twister but his performance was good nonetheless.

Dude was a heroin addict? What a dumbass. I don't feel sorry for him just like I didn't feel sorry for the dude from Glee or Heath Ledger. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Same junk that killed all those folks in Pennsylvania the last couple of weeks that's been in the news?

He overdoesed. Everyone out here was taking bad H that was cut with Fentanyl.

He overdoesed. Everyone out here was taking bad H that was cut with Fentanyl.

I have no idea what that means. I'll just translate that as, "Drugs are bad, M'kay." Sad to hear that people end up getting into that stuff. I wonder if it's social pressure or the access of that stuff that comes with fame, or what the deal is. Either way, it's a real shame.

I have no idea what that means. I'll just translate that as, "Drugs are bad, M'kay." Sad to hear that people end up getting into that stuff. I wonder if it's social pressure or the access of that stuff that comes with fame, or what the deal is. Either way, it's a real shame.

Pittsburgh just had a rash of people die from doing heroin. Something like 22 in a week and 15 in a 3 day period. This is extremly rare for the city. They weren't ODing on the heroin though. The heroin had been cut or laced with Fentanyl which is an extremely strong pain killer. Cops finally made a bunch of arrests heading in to the weekend though.

PSH died of an OD. Just took too much and his body said fcuk this and checked out.