Verde Singh 50th Anniversario Aventador Roadster

RaginBull

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you found the mega thread!

2014_04_08_17_05_10.png

Found it! I was searching for threads started by the owner but it looks like he just jumped into the mega thread and never looked back. :D

Found it! I was searching for threads started by the owner but it looks like he just jumped into the mega thread and never looked back. :D

Yeah. I was like there is an 80 page thread on the Veneno. How can you NOT find it! Hahaha. Worth every page. Especially all the guys that were like "THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER!". Then 4 pages later AFTER RB bought one "THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER!".

Yeah. I was like there is an 80 page thread on the Veneno. How can you NOT find it! Hahaha. Worth every page. Especially all the guys that were like "THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER!". Then 4 pages later AFTER RB bought one "THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER!".

Typical Lpower attitude, haha. Anytime anything new is released it sucks, then later its awesome. Happened with both the Aventador and Huracan in the recent past.

Typical Lpower attitude, haha. Anytime anything new is released it sucks, then later its awesome. Happened with both the Aventador and Huracan in the recent past.

:iamwithstupid: also with the mp4 ;)

to be honest I was one of those guys in the very beginning that wasn't a fan of the first pics online. but when I saw the car in person I almost $hit myself (literally). it is the most jaw dropping, craziest, F1ish, sinister looking exotic cars that ive ever seen! it makes the Veyron, pagani, CGT, enzo look like daily drivers lol

Anybody (besides RB) seen both cars in person? I actually think the Avent looks better/eye catching because of the color and roadster look. In person is the response the same ?

Anybody (besides RB) seen both cars in person? I actually think the Avent looks better/eye catching because of the color and roadster look. In person is the response the same ?

As good as the 50th looks in that color, your jaw would fall off your face if you unexpectantly came across the Veneno out in the wild.

I saw the factory veneno and a 50th within minutes of each other. You see the veneno and you forget about anything else.

There were hot women, luxury estate, world class food, hand made cigars, countachs, etc. As soon as the veneno arrives all were forgotten.

image.jpg

image.jpg

As good as the 50th looks in that color, your jaw would fall off your face if you unexpectantly came across the Veneno out in the wild.

:iamwithstupid: I also saw both and both are badass, but the Veneno is a whole other level!

its like seeing a beautiful super G sitting next to a 50th roadster. both are nice but the 50th is from another planet.. lol

:iamwithstupid:

The other thing which is very common here, the dislike shown for certain cars/others but as soon as a member gets one, most get on board showing love :lol2:

I like seeing that because it shows we care enough about each other as a group in order to think that whatever makes someone body else happy is what matters to most of us :icon_thumleft:

For about 2 million aud.

Not that bad, just a touch over 1, I didn't realise the allocations sold out so quickly :(

Still dying for quality pics of the VS Roadster.

Follow @Lamborghiniks on instragram and your wish will be fulfilled.

Will do. Thanks.

Everything on his IG of the VS are taken with an iPhone.. only some fulfillment :monkeyleft:

I was lucky enough to see both a 50th Roadster and Veneno side by side. The 50th was amazing but after a couple of minutes I found myself wishing it wasn't there so I could get better shots of the Veneno! That being said I wasn't the biggest fan of the color either. I still haven't seen it in person but I think Verde Singh is my favorite color on the 50th and will completely change my mindset on the car. But I still think the Veneno is in a league of its own!! My choice is obvious!

post-38358-1397099900_thumb.jpg

Well thanks, it sounds pretty unanimous... I guess I just need to see if I can meet up with Kris one day and see them both 😜😜😙

Thanks Everyone!

I have been using my fancy new camera and I've gotten the hang of it enough to take photos slightly better than my iPhone 😁. I will take pics of the Verde Singh color this weekend. I will try to get some of the Veneno too - weather permitting, I plan to take them both out. 🙏💚🙏

Thanks Everyone!

weather permitting, I plan to take them both out. 🙏💚🙏

Is the weather ever not nice where SouthBeach area??

kinda off topic, but Kris did you ever get the seats to the Veneno?

Thanks Everyone!

I have been using my fancy new camera and I've gotten the hang of it enough to take photos slightly better than my iPhone 😁. I will take pics of the Verde Singh color this weekend. I will try to get some of the Veneno too - weather permitting, I plan to take them both out. 🙏💚🙏

is there a public place you can post the pics? ever since you went private on instagram, i havent been able to see anything.