Verde Singh 50th Anniversario Aventador Roadster

RaginBull

I'm not sure what the big deal is. If you've seen one situation where a guy has only 1 of 3 cars made by Lamborghini and then names an entire color after that guy, you've seen them all.

Seriously though RB, that is so awesome and just a great story to hear about. Your continued enthusiasm for these wonderful cars and the brand is inspiring to follow!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kris, perfect collection thus far. I can't add anything that hasn't already been said.

I'm curious to ask if you have any interest towards the older models such as the Miura or Countach?

I thought you have created your own color. Damn it's amazing to hear that. It's such a 1st time in history for Lamborghini. Could you say more about the color? For example what are the differences between other green colors ?does it has any particular effetc?

Congrats,this is one of the dream of every Lambo Lover!

Ps:for the Huracan you can try Verde Mantis.

Wow! The cars look absolutely amazing! Such a cool thing to do, naming the color after you. Hehe, you deserve it! Enjoy them in good health and be sure sure to post a ton of pictures!

You are an amazing guy, Kris: you are going even beyond my imagination and wildest dreams.

That Verde Singh LP720 R has to be placed at Factory museum, one day: i vote for it.

Congrats!

ciao

Congrats RB! What impresses me the most is how you come across very humble in your posts. Enjoy in good health Sir!

Pretty awesome! I think all the 50ths are some of the best looking cars ever. One problem with having a color named after you is how could you ever buy another new lambo and not choose your namesake color? What a wonderful problem to have. Congrats and can't wait to see the pictures out in the bright sun. Enjoy it!

I thought you have created your own color. Damn it's amazing to hear that. It's such a 1st time in history for Lamborghini. Could you say more about the color? For example what are the differences between other green colors ?does it has any particular effetc?

Unfortunately this is not the first time Lamborghini has done this. Years ago Lamborghini named Rosso Vik after Vik Keuylian the former owner of Lamborghini OC. They also did Monterey Blue for Vik as well.

Wow.... Awesome Kris...

The color and flake is amazing.. Looks like a volcano green...

I want my Huracan in that color...

Good luck you deserve it... Lamborghini couldn't have ask for a better endorser than you...

Unfortunately this is not the first time Lamborghini has done this. Years ago Lamborghini named Rosso Vik after Vik Keuylian the former owner of Lamborghini OC. They also did Monterey Blue for Vik as well.

Really? Damn i didn't know that. thank you a lot i love to learn all these kind of stories about Lamborghini. That's great, But i can't understand the connection between the Blu Monterey name with Vik Keuylian, could you say me more?

Thank you a lot :)

Really? Damn i didn't know that. thank you a lot i love to learn all these kind of stories about Lamborghini. That's great, But i can't understand the connection between the Blu Monterey name with Vik Keuylian, could you say me more?

Thank you a lot :)

I believe the way Monterey Blue came about is when Vik had ordered all the Monterey edition SV diablos from Lamborghini for his dealership, they offered that paint color for the first time. It was so popular after it was seen on the Diablos that Lamborghini put it into their line of paint options to offer customers.

Image000049-640x399.jpg

I believe the way Monterey Blue came about is when Vik had ordered all the Monterey edition SV diablos from Lamborghini for his dealership, they offered that paint color for the first time. It was so popular after it was seen on the Diablos that Lamborghini put it into their line of paint options to offer customers.

Image000049-640x399.jpg

Absolutely stunning color, both this and the rosso.

So what is the story about the choice of green? I know you are a big VI fan. Had that been the original colour when you placed your order or did you give Lambo freedom to choose at the start? Pretty interested if you don't mind sharing.

We need more photos!!!! Congrats and what an honor. Amazing all the way around! I've heard rumors of what goes in to getting that paint color to sparkle...are you going to share or keep it quiet for now?

Thanks! There is a pretty interesting painting process to create a cool effect. Hopefully when I get some good pics and video together we can discuss it further. It will make more sense.

Kris, congrats on the acknowledgement. Very cool nod to a great enthusiast. Moved to General.

Thank You!

Absolutely incredible! Congrats!! Cant wait to see the color in person!

I can't wait for you to shoot it!

Congrats, nice to be honoured in such a way. So was the cae in that colour a complete surprise? Or did they send you renders etc?

Thank you! They sent me a sample. I thanked them and they painted my car in it!

Pics of the interior ???

Coming soon!

Wow, that is absolutely stunning. Congrats!!!

Thank You!

Completely outrageous. As it should be. *salute*

Thank You!

I'm not sure what the big deal is. If you've seen one situation where a guy has only 1 of 3 cars made by Lamborghini and then names an entire color after that guy, you've seen them all.

Seriously though RB, that is so awesome and just a great story to hear about. Your continued enthusiasm for these wonderful cars and the brand is inspiring to follow!

Reggiani said he had something special for me. I got a sample from my friends at Lamborghini NA and then spec'd my 50th Roadster to have that color. Its been at least 9 months since I first got the sample.

You killed it with this one! The sickliest sound! The sickliest details! And done with class !!

Thank You! You are one of the few who have seen the car in person. It was great to meet you and your wife. Good Times!!

Congrats RB! That's "another" one for the Lambo history books. :icon_thumleft:

Thank You!

Kris, perfect collection thus far. I can't add anything that hasn't already been said.

I'm curious to ask if you have any interest towards the older models such as the Miura or Countach?

Thank You!

Absolutely! I just have to find the exact cars I want. It takes time. I've found the Miura. The owner will let me know when he is ready to part with it.

Thank You! It is a different shade of green with an entirely different effect. Hopefully I can get my car together with a Ithaca and Scandal car for a photo shoot.

Wow! The cars look absolutely amazing! Such a cool thing to do, naming the color after you. Hehe, you deserve it! Enjoy them in good health and be sure sure to post a ton of pictures!

Thank You Ameer!

congratulations!

Getting a colour named after you.. what an honour :)

Enjoy the car!

Thank You! It was very kind of them to do this for me.

You are an amazing guy, Kris: you are going even beyond my imagination and wildest dreams.

That Verde Singh LP720 R has to be placed at Factory museum, one day: i vote for it.

Congrats!

ciao

Thank You! It would be great if a car with my color made the museum one day, but I hope the first one stays in the family. :icon_thumleft:

Congrats RB! What impresses me the most is how you come across very humble in your posts. Enjoy in good health Sir!

Thank you!

Pretty awesome! I think all the 50ths are some of the best looking cars ever. One problem with having a color named after you is how could you ever buy another new lambo and not choose your namesake color? What a wonderful problem to have. Congrats and can't wait to see the pictures out in the bright sun. Enjoy it!

lol! :eusa_think: I'll be alright with this color on any Lambo! Thanks!!

I would buy my future Lambo in that color. Is it available for order? I absolutely love it!! So happy for all your accomplishments!! :icon_super:

I would be honored. It should be available the same as any other ad personam out-of-range color (same as if you were ordering Verde Ithaca or Verde Scandal).

Congrats, that's as bright as my light green high lighter, well done Kris!

Thank You! It is very bright under the sun. It sparkles. I love it!

Love it. The photo of the roadster next to the V is what dream are made of. Congrats!

Thank you! It is my dream garage. It still feels like a dream every time I open the door.

Wow.... Awesome Kris...

The color and flake is amazing.. Looks like a volcano green...

I want my Huracan in that color...

Good luck you deserve it... Lamborghini couldn't have ask for a better endorser than you...

Thanks Sal!!! I appreciate it! It will look great on your Huracan!!! :icon_thumleft:

Ha, that's fantastic! Did you want green because of your Veneno? Congratulations again, Kris!

So what is the story about the choice of green? I know you are a big VI fan. Had that been the original colour when you placed your order or did you give Lambo freedom to choose at the start? Pretty interested if you don't mind sharing.

Green is my favorite color. When I think of a Lamborghini Muira, I think of Miura Green. When I think of the Countach, I think of the original periscope Countach in darker green (like the one currently at the factory museum). While I love Orange, and Yellow is the most ordered color, Green is "the color" of Lamborghini to me.

Absolutely stunning color, both this and the rosso.

I LOVE MONTEREY BLUE!! White seats in a Monterey Blue Lamborghini or black with blue stitch is just about as sexy as it gets. ;)

he makes a great brand ambassador and is even more humble in person. it couldn't of happen to a better guy! and im sure everyone that has met him will agree.