My Super Trofeo Stradale on 20" HRE P40SC & KW V3

SinisterNokturnal

Been a while since ive updated some pics... But here is my Super Trofeo Stradale on 20" HRE P40SC wheels with KW V3 Coils and a Larini Exhaust (not pictured lol)

104_zpsf225cb17.jpg

105_zps9c6d690e.jpg

106_zps325e774f.jpg

111_zps1848fd0c.jpg

108_zps3b64469d.jpg

102_zps27cd03a0.jpg

100_zpscdea4000.jpg

103_zps2238f81c.jpg

looks great! just got my STS....

by your name, I might have seen this car in Vegas a while back??

yeah probably at the Cosmo or at SEMA this last year brotha!

Congrats on your STS how are you loving it? What number is it?

yea, Cosmo, pretty sure I have a pic of it somewhere... :)

number 106, awesome car!

yeah probably at the Cosmo or at SEMA this last year brotha!

Congrats on your STS how are you loving it? What number is it?

Rosso Mars, right? Looks amazing! Inspirational to me since I own a Rosso Andromeda LP560 where I'll be adding a couple black/CF pieces to it (but by no means attempting to emulate an STS or SL!).

>>But here is my Super Trofeo Stradale on 20" HRE P40SC wheels with KW V3 Coils and a Larini Exhaust (not pictured lol)

Isn't it pictured on the 5th image down? :jester:

Been a while since ive updated some pics... But here is my Super Trofeo Stradale on 20" HRE P40SC wheels with KW V3 Coils and a Larini Exhaust (not pictured lol)

How are you liking the KW coils? Any issues? I've been thinking about them after I installed the Kreissieg.

This might interest you as well, I'm in talks with iPE at the moment for a set of headers and cat bypass pipes. Trying to get a hold of the chap who installed them with his Larini in Singapore.

Rosso Mars, right? Looks amazing! Inspirational to me since I own a Rosso Andromeda LP560 where I'll be adding a couple black/CF pieces to it (but by no means attempting to emulate an STS or SL!).

>>But here is my Super Trofeo Stradale on 20" HRE P40SC wheels with KW V3 Coils and a Larini Exhaust (not pictured lol)

Isn't it pictured on the 5th image down? :jester:

Yeah brotha Rosso Mars! Its gonna look good bro, I had an '09 UGR TTG LP560 and I added the '11 Superlegerra CF parts and it looks so sick!

Looks sharp. With the KW V3's and HRE, did you notice a big change in the ride quality?

Didn't change the ride at all. Feels the same as when it was stock. Nice and Stiff!

I really want an STS badly. Looks awesome man.

Thanks brotha its an awesome ride!

How are you liking the KW coils? Any issues? I've been thinking about them after I installed the Kreissieg.

This might interest you as well, I'm in talks with iPE at the moment for a set of headers and cat bypass pipes. Trying to get a hold of the chap who installed them with his Larini in Singapore.

KW are badass and I love em bro! I run them on my V and GTR also and my A7 when I had it and they were always awesome no issues...

I have Larini on my STS and I checked about 6 months ago for some headers and pipes and I heard the same thing... The best combo on this STS is a Larini exhaust (at that time) with the IPE headers and pipes... People picked the Larini exhaust over the IPE.... I think im going to add the Headers and pipes once all the bugs are cleared and it doesnt throw off a CEL.

I actually oredered a Kreissieg full exhaust for my Aventador Roadster that doesnt even come in until September (hoping) lol....

KW are badass and I love em bro! I run them on my V and GTR also and my A7 when I had it and they were always awesome no issues...

I have Larini on my STS and I checked about 6 months ago for some headers and pipes and I heard the same thing... The best combo on this STS is a Larini exhaust (at that time) with the IPE headers and pipes... People picked the Larini exhaust over the IPE.... I think im going to add the Headers and pipes once all the bugs are cleared and it doesnt throw off a CEL.

I actually oredered a Kreissieg full exhaust for my Aventador Roadster that doesnt even come in until September (hoping) lol....

iPE claims that the guy is really happy with them in Singapore and no ECL so far and judging by the videos, the guy drives the car pretty hard.

There will be a small spacer that contains a small cat in the second O2 sensor of the iPE pipes to reduce the risk of ECL but there is always a chance that it will appear.

BTW, what are your thoughts on the Kreissieg on my STS judging by the videos vs your Larini, any differences you notice right away in terms of pitch?

Love your car, the ride height really makes it stand out although I will go a bit higher ;)

Car looks sick, how does it handle bumps in the road/steeper driveways ? My SL isn't lowered or anything and I have so little clearance sometimes..

-Steven

104_zpsf225cb17.jpg

105_zps9c6d690e.jpg

106_zps325e774f.jpg

111_zps1848fd0c.jpg

108_zps3b64469d.jpg

102_zps27cd03a0.jpg

100_zpscdea4000.jpg

103_zps2238f81c.jpg

Hey Sin.

Saw your car at PFS. Looks really good. Those fronts are TIGHT though! Do you rub?

Should be bitchin when the current work is done.

Mine was the Bianco Opalis 560-2 getting the full clear wrap.

iPE claims that the guy is really happy with them in Singapore and no ECL so far and judging by the videos, the guy drives the car pretty hard.

There will be a small spacer that contains a small cat in the second O2 sensor of the iPE pipes to reduce the risk of ECL but there is always a chance that it will appear.

BTW, what are your thoughts on the Kreissieg on my STS judging by the videos vs your Larini, any differences you notice right away in terms of pitch?

Love your car, the ride height really makes it stand out although I will go a bit higher ;)

It's really hard to compare over videos bro but in the videos that exhaust sounds so sick man I can just imagine in person...

Hey Sin.

Saw your car at PFS. Looks really good. Those fronts are TIGHT though! Do you rub?

Should be bitchin when the current work is done.

Mine was the Bianco Opalis 560-2 getting the full clear wrap.

It only rubs a little in reverse brotha but that's it.

STS gonna look sick when done!

Clean 560 bro I had a white one also! Loved it!

Mind providing details on the offsets, width of wheels and tire sizes?

What size are the wheels and tires?

The wheels are 20s judging by the title. I'd be interested in hearing the width and then the size of the rubber.

The wheels are 20s judging by the title. I'd be interested in hearing the width and then the size of the rubber.

My guess is 9's and 12's

245/30 & 325/25

Why would they rub IN REVERSE?

I have had 19s and 20s and anything other than stock actually cause me to rub when turning the car. The back of my inner fender liners are both shot to zhit.