Underground Racing 2R vs. AM.S Alpha16

Kisco

One of the most anticipated races of the year was just sent to me. This GTR went 8.1@176. I don't know any of the details of the race so I am hoping the owners will chime in. Nonetheless, this is one of the best videos I have seen. Great quality, great camera placement, and a VERY fair start. Underground Racing once again proving they are BAMFs!!

Congrats, Mullet!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol that got posted here quick. I was on c16 and Mike on Import. We both have more power to turn them up. Speed on the first pull was 210-215 (edit, Mikes log showed he let off at 224) as you can hear how long I stay in 6th (listen for the BOV). Good runs, good fun.

Race season is here.

First race was an even hit. Second looked like mullet jumped him.

I heard mike got the jump in 2 other races and won that..but of course no video from mullet..

Edit: mike shut down fast after hit.

Either way great race. GTR held its own for 215 mph race

This was the biggest surprise to me. How well the GTR held in there on the big end. Good stuff! Both stand up fellas.

Not surprised at the outcome, or the GTR holding up top. Both need to be turned up and get a full kill race in.

Anyone else notice that the shift times looked identical? So much for the GT-R dual clutch advantage. Great vid and awesome runs.

GTR will shift in .2 secs, maybe a bit quicker dialed in, E-gear cars with quick shift are doing about the same. Crazy part is the Aventador shifting 4x faster, after driving my Avy and jumping in the GTR, the GTR felt like it shifted so slow lol.

Both need to be turned up and get a full kill race in.

I agree. According to mike. He is saving his"Duhawks" setting for next thursday. Thought that was funny.lol

First race was an even hit. Second looked like mullet jumped him.

I heard mike got the jump in 2 other races and won that..but of course no video from mullet..

Edit: mike shut down fast after hit.

lol Mr. GTR fanboi. Mike said not to post the ones where he jumped. Why show pulls where one person clearly jumps a lot. I jumped one too but no need to show that.

Mike looked at his log and it shows he shut down at 224 on the first one.

lol Mr. GTR fanboi. Mike said not to post the ones where he jumped. Why show pulls where one person clearly jumps a lot. I jumped one too but no need to show that.

Mike looked at his log and it shows he shut down at 224 on the first one.

Proud GTR fanboy. Lol. Yeah that is why I added edit to my post ;-)

Good race either way. Cars seem pretty even with equal hit.

Proud GTR fanboy. Lol. Yeah that is why I added edit to my post ;-)

Good race either way. Cars seem pretty even with equal hit, with the Gallardo being about 1 car faster in the first race.

Fixed for accuracy. :icon_mrgreen:

It was behind at 100 as well. :)

Mike is still learning how to brake boost. But yeah the jump was all mullet had on him. When I mean jump I mean initial hit . Both cars were pretty even after that.

Mike is still learning how to brake boost. But yeah the jump was all mullet had on him. When I mean jump I mean initial hit . Both cars were pretty even after that.

Ya, and Mullet, as he said above, was 'kind of' brake boosting. Mullet didn't jump the first race. Looked very even to me.

Mike is a great guy, I talk to him often via text. Stand up fella.

GTR lost, get over it.

Ya, and Mullet, as he said above, was 'kind of' brake boosting. Mullet didn't jump the first race. Looked very even to me.

Mike is a great guy, I talk to him often via text. Stand up fella.

GTR lost, get over it.

Yes mike did lose by a half a car. It was a good race. Its going to be hard for me to sleep tonight but I think somehow after therapy I will get over it..lol