AM.S ALpha 16 Takes down Mullet R2 on Kill :)

Vegasgtr

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And after hearing about the circumstances in which the race took place, I sure hope Mike beat Mullet. lol

I am sure Mullet will chime in. :)

Good kill for Mike regardless.

That is like me saying I beat Tiger Woods at golf but we played mini put put lmao.

They raced to 150.......

At the roll race and TI if you lift at 150 you wont win any races.

If they talked about racing to 150 though before the race then well that is an awesome win!

Here is the video. Looks like he took off at the perfect time when the lambo down shifted or hit the brakes one. Looks like Mike has been to the school of racing by Peter Blach lmao.

If I would have been the GTR guy, I wouldn't have posted that video as it simply shows it wasn't close to a clean race and the video being cut off before brakes were hit makes him look bad or whoever cut that video off that the end. That's called a desperation video. I think Mullet was eating a moon pie when that race was going on, lol. No matter how you look at it, its a loss for Mullet as a chase is a race. Even hit, the GTR loses just like in the other videos.

These are clean GREAT races with the same car last week.

Here is the video. Looks like he took off at the perfect time when the lambo down shifted or hit the brakes one. Looks like Mike has been to the school of racing by Peter Blach lmao.

Man, after watching that video I feel relieved. I actually thought for a second that the A16 legitimately beat a 2R, lol.

Hey, a win is a win! :icon_thumleft:

HallelujahSquirrel.jpg

The race was to 175 , Eric just looked at logs .

60-175 and he lost . The hit was due to brake boostin and mullet eating a small moon pie.

A loss is a loss . Next time he will do what you train them to do Kevin and that is jump anyone ..lol

60-175 and he lost . The hit was due to brake boostin and mullet eating a small moon pie.

A loss is a loss . Next time he will do what you train them to do Kevin and that is jump anyone ..lol

Mike's video is very short if he went to 175.... No way he does 60 to 175 in 5 seconds lmao.... come on.

Mullet will load his video.

Take a look at this video. Hard to hide stuff like this when everyone has

cameras. ;) This video shows a clear jump by the GTR and Mullet runs his down in

a HURRY. GTR sees Mullet coming and hits the brakes. Classic jump on the brakes

before I get walked by. That GTR was clearly out powered and tried to get a

cheap win by jumping on the brakes before he was passed. Even more clear

how weak it was for the GTR guy to cut the video so it didn't show him being

pulled on like a MOFO. Have a nice day. ;)

You can clearly hear the GTR on it until the brake lights come on. That GTR was running for it life.. lol

Exactly what I said. It's obvious Mullet's car is A LOT faster than this car. I mean to be able to almost pass a car that jumped THAT hard is a testament to how much faster the car is.

This is the only chance the GTRs have to beat a UGR TTG. Jump the shit out of them and shut down as soon as TTGs actually get in boost. Luckily there will be a few of us in TX that know the ethics of street racing. :icon_thumleft:

I think it is a shame to post a video like that and cut it off. Really is just a joke.

Mullet way to go for having a video camera in the car!!! You were about to yank the wheels off that GTR and he hit the brakes.

Loooool VegasGTR is running for the hills. That was embarrassing how hard he was getting reeled after that huge hit.

Exactly ALL of our thoughts, lol.

Everyone get a ticket for the roll race... get some popcorn... get a seat. Going to be a great time. Cannot come soon enough.