87 Countach forsale

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't those Roy's photos of a car he had in stock a while back?

Something about it seemed familiar. All the trim done in gold... Maybe his pics.

Wow, $249k for a fuel injected 5000QV. It will be interesting to see what it sells for.

Mike

There is another F/I QV for $275k....

Wow, I guess I havn't been paying that close of attention to the fuel injection prices. Seems all anyone talks about are the DD cars.

Mike

Wow, I guess I havn't been paying that close of attention to the fuel injection prices. Seems all anyone talks about are the DD cars.

Mike

It's more of a lack of available inventory for sale to discuss. There is zero chance the QV fuel version has not seen a significant recent price jump as well.

Aren't those Roy's photos of a car he had in stock a while back?

Yes they are// I wholesaled it to them INCLUDING the Euro bumper last year for $135K

I think I will call them and tell them to remove my pics...thy just took the watermarks off...not cool IMO

Yes they are// I wholesaled it to them INCLUDING the Euro bumper last year for $135k

Too bad your crystal ball was not working :D Who would have known prices are going stupid

When I bought mine, I felt prices would definetly go up eventually but not like this. Not selling....too much fun to drive :)

Too bad your crystal ball was not working :D Who would have known prices are going stupid

When I bought mine, I felt prices would definetly go up eventually but not like this. Not selling....too much fun to drive :)

I love driving mine

I felt and feel the same

Yes they are// I wholesaled it to them INCLUDING the Euro bumper last year for $135K

I think I will call them and tell them to remove my pics...thy just took the watermarks off...not cool IMO

That is what worries me. All Italian cars are like this. Last time you check last year they were 1/2 the price. the good news is that higher price will get the back holder out on the market and cool it a bit. The foreign car action is just a bit much to be real long term.

No there isn't.... Its sold.... For a lot more than that.

No there isn't.... Its sold.... For a lot more than that.

:shock: Are you saying people are now fighting over FI/QVs !?? That begs the question how much? a DD goes at $320K with ~10K worth of work. So that FI could not have broken 300K... or has it?

I am truly amazed at the market these days. Talk about CTs going from rags to riches in less that 60s

So car appreciated $110 in 1 year in their opinion? Seems crazy to me.

So that FI could not have broken 300K... or has it?

Thats what I heard...

Was it a private sale? Any links or pics? That is crazy money !!!

The links are above somewhere...