New owner of Murcielago SV

southern

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats! awesome SV

saw your clone at Thompson Plaza...no SV decal on that though..so it might be an add-on kit:

2h5r1gw.jpg

now I know why Assman gives me crap about not have a SV decal.. :icon_fU:

That's a real SV.. there are no fake ones around. :icon_thumleft: I've seen his car before..I believe he lives in a HDB.

1980044_736051346417740_554109240_o.jpg

10001003_736051273084414_2111209052_o.jpg

Very nice SV Southern...I've seen you at the local Maserati meet before I think..Congrats! SV looks beautiful. drove past your SV at a hotel near vivo last week i think.

Very nice SV Southern...I've seen you at the local Maserati meet before I think..Congrats! SV looks beautiful. drove past your SV at a hotel near vivo last week i think.

Hi, care to introduce yourself ?

The white SV without the sticker is bought from Ong Automobile recently.

That's a real SV.. there are no fake ones around. :icon_thumleft: I've seen his car before..I believe he lives in a HDB.

Unlike the Diablo..i think the Murci SV looks better with the SV decals (Assman: I heard my SV will be in hello kitty pink when I see it next..wtf?)

HDB? Seriously? How does he park the SV?

Unlike the Diablo..i think the Murci SV looks better with the SV decals (Assman: I heard my SV will be in hello kitty pink when I see it next..wtf?)

HDB? Seriously? How does he park the SV?

I quite like a black SV without decal..but that's just me. :icon_mrgreen:

Yes, he lives in Bishan area..the car is always parked in the open-space carpark where you can actually see the SV from the main road..how does he park? Well the pictures posted is exactly where he parks his car..haha

I am Nicholas.. Automotive photographer based in Sg..Maybe we'll meet one day..I am not sure if we have actually met in person before..

I spent about half of last year in Singers at MediaCorp. Now I finish that project, all the Lambos appear, and Chwee and his family are back there ! The only ones I met last year were at KPO's birthday party, and were a bit less than friendly ... Orange & White Aventadors as I remember...

Nicholas is the first guy that started taking pics of my Murcie back in the days. Those days not much exotic car photographers like now.

• 3 weeks later...
I spent about half of last year in Singers at MediaCorp. Now I finish that project, all the Lambos appear, and Chwee and his family are back there ! The only ones I met last year were at KPO's birthday party, and were a bit less than friendly ... Orange & White Aventadors as I remember...

it is crazy hot over here...I ended up hanging out with the GTR club guys over here :drunk:

Some pics taken by photographer

great pics!