Underground Racing wins TX2K roll race event **Event PICTURES**

I wanted to thank all of our customers who attended - Nick, Joe, SW, Jorge, Dustin, Fadi, Bob, Brandon, Reza, Mullet, Peter, Jeff and Stacy - as well as the Underground staff including "Motec" John Reed and Jerry from Eurocharged, also Peter Blach for a great event. We had a great time hanging out with all you guys and meeting all the new people at the event. I'm also really proud of how well these guys did driving these high powered TT Gallardos and TT R8 as a few had zero seat time and some of the customers saw their Lamborghini for the first time at the event where they were delivered. Nick and Fadi in their Underground Racing Gallardo's finished in 1st and 2nd place. It seemed like we were outnumbered by the GTR's 10-1. Those high powered GTR's really have become tough competition. I got to see some ASS and SPE cars up close, and they put out great products, as do some of the other well known GTR tuners out there. Also, HUGE thanks to Mullet for taking the cars in at his shop when they arrived from the transporter and also letting us all hang out at his shop while supplying drinks and snacks around the clock! Here are some of the pictures from the event below. Thanks, Kevin Howeth

704-361-3443

[email protected]

TX2K14-TSW_15_zps50e31d15.jpg NickTX2K14-TWS_win_02_zpsc86e7107.jpg NickTX2K14-TWS_win_05_zpsa82531a0.jpg NickTX2K14-TWS_win2_zps048a399d.jpg TX2K14-TSW_17_zpse6e9d252.jpg NickTX2K14-TWS_win_03_zpsc342f316.jpg NickTX2K14-TWS_win_04_zps26953b5f.jpg TX2K14-TSW_12_zps55fe02d5.jpg TX2K14-TSW_13_zpscd1a50fc.jpg TX2K14-TSW_08_zps708b1cc6.jpg TX2K14-TSW_11_zps03811b71.jpg TX2K14-TSW_10_zps736b2295.jpg TX2K14-TSW_09_zps8e4e34c5.jpg TX2K14-TSW_03_zps2c21d74f.jpg TX2K14-TSW_07_zpse2ee7da0.jpg TX2K14-TSW_06_zps89aaacaf.jpg TX2K14-TSW_02_zpsfcb9ed6e.jpg TX2K14-TSW_05_zpsd97ce787.jpg TX2K14-TSW_01_zps95b28a43.jpg TX2K14-TSW_04_zps63b69085.jpg

Had a freaking blast. Big thanks to Peter for organizing this great event. I know you put your heart and soul into it and it shows. Fantastic event!

The UGR crew was down right impressive. Every time I came back from a run it was like I was pitting in Nascar, except they even washed my car lol.

Kevin and KC are really passionate about their cars and the industry and you can really tell. You can see what drives them and makes them the best if you see them at one of these races. Props to them and their crew for just dominating the streets for how many years now? It is really impressive. I have dreamed of having a UGR Lambo for maybe 3 years and going to tx2k with it. I have always watched the videos and etc. Was just so awesome to finally do it! Thank you both for making my car what I have envisioned for it all a long.

I know everyone has seen the videos but the videos do not do it justice! What happened Friday night was just amazing to see. There was maybe about 4 UGR cars out there vs 15 GTRs lol. It was just an epic display of power. When I got home that night I couldn't go to sleep from all the excitement. Well when I got home the sun was already up...

A BIG thank you goes out to Mullet and Peter for being just so nice and the best host ever. Mullet welcomed anyone and everyone to his garage like a true gentleman. He would give his shirt right off his back to anyone. Super cool dude. Peter is okayyyy, I just wish he could drive better ;) Peter you are the man!

The most enjoyable thing to me was to meet everyone in person. I have exchanged thousands of texts with some of you and maybe millions with Fadi lol. Was great to finally meet everyone. To me this was the best part of the trip.

My only complaint is that the quality of the steak & lobster lunches that kevin prepared trackside for us were a little lacking in the sauce department. Don' get me wrong, it was all cooked perfectly but, no bernaise? Slipping a little.

Great pics and a great time. Can't wait for the next event.

Joe

I had a great time! All the UGR crew and customers were so cool, down to earth, humble, passionate, etc. It really was a pleasure to meet them all and put a screen name with a face. Then you have Dustin, what a crazy ass MOFO. Chuck Norris has nothing on this guy, :lol2:

Can't wait for another event where we all meet again. :icon_thumleft:

Awesome event. Peter, huge props to you again for everything brother!

Big thanks to everyone from UGR, these guys are a A+ company providing A+ service all the way. Happy to be part of the team for years to come!

Awesome event. Peter, huge props to you again for everything brother!

Big thanks to everyone from UGR, these guys are a A+ company providing A+ service all the way. Happy to be part of the team for years to come!

x10.

It was an honor and pleasure racing with all of these cars! UR did a fantastic job with every car at this event! Thanks again to Peter B. for the cool event this year! UR FTW!

BTW, Kevin isn't that swole in person.. LOL!

It was an honor and pleasure racing with all of these cars! UR did a fantastic job with every car at this event! Thanks again to Peter B. for the cool event this year! UR FTW!

BTW, Kevin isn't that swole in person.. LOL!

I was wondering.... How they make it look like he has muscles in the photos!?

Thank you guys for the kind words...it's no surprise UGR dominated another event. I love the relationship (no homo) that i've developed with Kevin and his team along with the other UGR car owners. Oh and Nick (TTBULL), you are welcome for me giving you the HONOR of being part of the team! Hahahahaaha I KID! :)

Peter