member: Diablo 4 Ever

VCR

Accordingly, today is Diablo 4 Ever's birthday. We haven't heard from him for a long while. He was last seen here in June, 2013. He used to be quite active. Anyone heard anything about him?

^That's what I seem to recall. And I think he mentioned it wasn't his first bout with it either. Hope he is doing well.

Fingers crossed that he checks in soon !!

I didn't know that, I hope he is ok. I know he posted on another forum in late January this year.

Good to learn that he seems ok. Someone should PM him asking him how come he's on F-chat instead of L/P; especially when his name is "Diablo 4 Ever"

Good to learn that he seems ok. Someone should PM him asking him how come he's on F-chat instead of L/P; especially when his name is "Diablo 4 Ever"

He's usually on the LamborghiniChat forum on F-chat.

Guys, I am perfectly alright thanks for your concern! Just busy with daily life, and I have somewhat lost interest for most of the modern day super cars.

I hope you are all doing well

Guys, I am perfectly alright thanks for your concern! Just busy with daily life, and I have somewhat lost interest for most of the modern day super cars.

Good to hear your doing well :icon_thumleft:

Great that you have checked-in and are doing fine. Come back here more often. There have been plenty of discussions on Countach's lately.

Phew, super glad to hear you are doing well and are perfectly alright.

Happy belated birthday too, all the absolute best to you.

PS: Since you don't like us anymore and like those other guys more, F-U, you suck! But glad you are doing well even though you suck.