Anyone know this 570?

RAGINGBULL57

Nothing wrong with the dealer...have bought and sold them cars before. If you're referring to the Bates smear campaign...that guy is just plain psycho.

Do not know the car personally but will see if I can get any additional info on it....

Nothing wrong with the dealer...have bought and sold them cars before. If you're referring to the Bates smear campaign...that guy is just plain psycho.

Do not know the car personally but will see if I can get any additional info on it....

Thanks Adam,you can pm me anything you find out. Kevin

Who is KMR and a link to his car.

He is a forum member. Search for his username.

I would rock the one at Naples Motorsports in Verde Ithaca. Just me, that car is perfect and they are super solid to deal with. Let me know if you need a contact there.

Car @ Chicago Motor Cars is a Beverly Hills car and supposedly "perfect". Hope that helps...at least that it's worth looking at ; )

Thanks Kevin. Congrats Jim!!

Yeah im quite surprised he never posted anything on here about it. Must be out enjoying it.

Car looks amazing! Still surprised KMR went through the White on Red R8 and the VI SL so fast!

hah....story of his life! I certainly cant complain though. Gives me a great array of cars to play with!

Car looks beautiful jim. I miss it every time im up at KMR's house! Did you have the windshield tint removed?

Tint still on since the NY tags are on the windshield, however moving to Charlotte area in three weeks and will remove it then....

Snow is melting in NY

post-24882-1397779135_thumb.jpg

post-24882-1397779146_thumb.jpg

post-24882-1397779156_thumb.jpg

post-24882-1397779170_thumb.jpg

post-24882-1397779178_thumb.jpg

post-24882-1397779219_thumb.jpg

Absolutely stunning! Car and pics

Congrats jimgraham on an amazing machine

Maybe im just partial but, IMO i just cannot see the huracan beating out an LP 570 In the looks dept.

Absolutely stunning! Car and pics

Congrats jimgraham on an amazing machine

Maybe im just partial but, IMO i just cannot see the huracan beating out an LP 570 In the looks dept.

I love the G in VI. Stunning.

I agree 100% when comparing an SL G to base Huracan the 570 beats it in looks by far. But when Lambo comes out with the SL Huracan I am sure it will do it's thing ;)