What would you do if

So, would you buy one or let it pass? Have they all been sold already?

I personally love the car, especially after seeing it at CES

If I had disposable income in that bracket I would be all over it

Id say "Thank you very much for the offer. that's a fine car you've built there Lamborghini" as I casually wrote out the checks to Pagani, Subject line Huayra, Koenigsegg For: Agera and then id look around for a nice Aventador roadster.

The Veneno roadster isnt going to hold it's value the way the coupes are.

Id say "Thank you very much for the offer. that's a fine car you've built there Lamborghini" as I casually wrote out the checks to Pagani, Subject line Huayra, Koenigsegg For: Agera and then id look around for a nice Aventador roadster.

The Veneno roadster isnt going to hold it's value the way the coupes are.

What he said :icon_thumleft:

Based on the ridiculous offers that I have received for the coupe and my knowledge of what the Reventon market has done, I would be shocked if the Veneno roadster doesn't triple in value in a few years.

Based on the ridiculous offers that I have received for the coupe and my knowledge of what the Reventon market has done, I would be shocked if the Veneno roadster doesn't triple in value in a few years.

Reventon market values? How long has this been for sale? Oh and have in mind it was up for sale a Looooooooooooong time before this thread.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...amp;hl=reventon

Pass on both coupe or roadster, cool cars but not for me, it's enough of a circus driving around in your average Lambo, 50th Anny Roadster is the car to own.

Triple in value? Are you on meth?! :lol2: All kidding aside, how many have they sold? Coupe values will appreciate I'm sure, but the Veneno Roadster has more units, higher price and few sales, correct? Color me curious, but how do you see it tripling in value?

Triple in value? Are you on meth?! :lol2: All kidding aside, how many have they sold? Coupe values will appreciate I'm sure, but the Veneno Roadster has more units, higher price and few sales, correct? Color me curious, but how do you see it tripling in value?

I see the offers that I have been receiving (😳... for a Veneno that is not for sale) and I know that Reventon's are still trading above sticker. In 5 years there will (most likely) no longer be any NA V12's. With other regulations I doubt there will be any cars made that can out crazy the looks of the Veneno / Veneno Roadster. Therefore, I see them becoming even more desirable in the future.

Lambos in general aren't great investments, maybe Miuras but spending a tone of money and waiting until you are frail and grey for a good ROI isn't my idea of business.

With the Veneno you'd want it to triple in value over five years because if you were to invest a similar amount in a different type of business venture (providing you knew what you were doing :icon_mrgreen: ) you'd easily return that.

As with any lamborghini, you should buy out of love of the brand and the car long before you make appreciation part of your purchasing strategy. I don't doubt that it would go up in value, I don't know that I would agree with triple, but I certainly think you will realize appreciation in the asset.

If you have means to buy it and love it for all it is, then buy it.

But if it's only because you can and you think it might make financial sense then let the guy mentioned on first sentece to own it. Life is short only buy the stuff you really want, imho.

You'd want it to triple in value over five years because if you were to invest a similar amount in a different type of business venture (providing you knew what you were doing :icon_mrgreen: ) you'd easily return that.

:lol2:

I see the offers that I have been receiving (😳... for a Veneno that is not for sale) and I know that Reventon's are still trading above sticker. In 5 years there will (most likely) no longer be any NA V12's. With other regulations I doubt there will be any cars made that can out crazy the looks of the Veneno / Veneno Roadster. Therefore, I see them becoming even more desirable in the future.

Yeah, but yours is a coupe, you own 25% of the total production, and 33% of the total available coupes. Owning 1 of 9 Roadsters would be a different story.

I say if you like the car, have the $$$, then why not buy it? If you are genuinely in the market for a car of that caliber, you aren't worried about the value dropping....and if you do buy it, GOOD LORD DRIVE IT!!!!!!!

How could you own something like that (coupe or roadster) and not drive it?

As with any lamborghini, you should buy out of love of the brand and the car long before you make appreciation part of your purchasing strategy. I don't doubt that it would go up in value, I don't know that I would agree with triple, but I certainly think you will realize appreciation in the asset.

:iamwithstupid:

Exactly ... you buy a Lamborghini with your heart ... not with your wallet. You do need that wallet to pay for it, but the buying part is all about emotion.

I love exotic cars in general ... but when the time comes to buy one it will be a Lamborghini ... just because it is a Lamborghini :icon_super: