650s in green!

SV-N-IT

The pearl white is stunning, absolutely stunning.

I saw a demo one awhile ago on a 12c and it was amazing, will look amazing in the sobe sunlight.

That dash looks amazing.

thanks bud!

I agree that pic makes the 650 look as aggressive as the vent IMO

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That dash has got me thinking.

In the f1 cars the drivers get an audio beep of when to change up depending on the engine mode. How long before they do this on the road cars?

Late to the party...

that's mantis. it looks different in that pic. maybe the light

i think Peloton referred to the green on that P1 as Petrol Green. I may be wrong though....

...but no on both those answers.

The green P1 is a custom color for the owner of that P1 - believed to be chassis 002, but not yet confirmed.

Mantis Green is much brighter - more 'Kermit the Frog' if you will - and Petrol Green is almost Black with Green undertones. Here's one of the few photos where you can pick up the color in Petrol Green.

24zx7nk.jpg

BTW: In addition to the Green P1 with Green wheels there is another Green P1 with Black wheels that was delivered in Florida - similar but different custom shade of Green and the bare carbon on that car was not tinted to match like the other.

>8^)

ER

Late to the party...

...but no on both those answers.

The green P1 is a custom color for the owner of that P1 - believed to be chassis 002, but not yet confirmed.

Mantis Green is much brighter - more 'Kermit the Frog' if you will - and Petrol Green is almost Black with Green undertones. Here's one of the few photos where you can pick up the color in Petrol Green.

24zx7nk.jpg

BTW: In addition to the Green P1 with Green wheels there is another Green P1 with Black wheels that was delivered in Florida - similar but different custom shade of Green and the bare carbon on that car was not tinted to match like the other.

>8^)

ER

did the green P1 come to south florida??

BTW if you can get me pics of my pearl white w/P1 seats 650s being built ill take good care of you ;) aug/sept delivery

did the green P1 come to south florida??

I think it did. Here's a photo when it first arrived at the dealer:

10413265_581613655270920_479547626_n.jpg

BTW if you can get me pics of my pearl white w/P1 seats 650s being built ill take good care of you ;) aug/sept delivery

Pics inside the McLaren Production Centre are near impossible to find/obtain. When a customer orders a car McLaren should provide that as a service.

Not sure what your travel schedule looks like but there have been other McLaren customers who have visited the factory while there car was in build and gotten some photos that way. At least one gentleman who did was even given the privilege of being the first to fire up the engine in his car when it was at that stage of production.

>8^)

ER

• 2 weeks later...
Mac you got a winner!!

Were the p1 seats a lot extra?

thx bud! I think about 8k but they are badass and adjust lol

these are my exact seats fyi

post-2228-1403203538.jpg

I think it did. Here's a photo when it first arrived at the dealer:

10413265_581613655270920_479547626_n.jpg

>8^)

ER

I find this hideous compared to other colors on this car.

I saw pics! looks insane!

did scotty buy that car?

I am not sure of that. He ordered it new, Scotty might have bought it when he saw how hot it was. Thing is sick.

I find this hideous compared to other colors on this car.

That's why there are choices. Obviously at least one person loved this enough to write the check.

was told green p1 went to fux collection

There are two of them - Fux got the one with the green wheels, green tinted carbon and green just about everything else. His car is chassis #002.

>8^)

ER

That's why there are choices. Obviously at least one person loved this enough to write the check.

There are two of them - Fux got the one with the green wheels, green tinted carbon and green just about everything else. His car is chassis #002.

>8^)

ER

there is an a$$ for every seat LOL

im sure it will show up locally at a few events!

looks like deadmau pulled the trigger on a 650 in the right color ;)

post-2228-1403614869_thumb.jpg

Judging by his shoes I am sure someone helped him with picking the color for the car.

im sure, but atleast he got rid of the 458 lol

After seeing what he did to his 458 Spyder there is a chance that white was chosen simply as the best base-layer.

>8^)

ER