World Cup. Copa Mundial.

Roman

Costa Rica bringing the shock tonight. Great third goal. That pass was sublime.

As for Eng Vs Italy, I cannot predict the result. I am nervous and excited all at the same time.

Anyway, childish news.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left to go to the grocery store when Costa Rica was down 1-0 and didn't seem like they were doing anything. Got home and it was 3-1. Looking forward to Italy game as well.

Sweet strike.

But I kid you not the England physio is badly injured celebrating. #FFS

:iamwithstupid:

hope its nothing too serious ...

EDIT : broken ankle they're saying in the Portuguese TV

Very poor finish by England. Good going forward and probably more than Italy could comfortable contain at times but the end result is making me tourettic.

Please for the love of all things holy drop Rooney.

Why? We had pace in quite a few of players, what we did not have is a number 10 with that positional awareness to get in the box and get on the end of the cross to slot it home

Without a doubt that was lost because Rooney missed a sitter.

Please for the love of all things holy drop Rooney.

I've been thinking this for at least six years, but he was actually quite good in the support role for the first half. Changing positions seemed to make him (and Welbeck for that matter, our MotM in first half in my opinion) spontaneously vanish into a parallel universe.

Italy did a great job of marking Sterling, he could have been very dangerous if they didn't shut him down so well. They must have been reading the English headlines after last week's training session...

And generally, it was a pleasingly clean, flowing and respectful match. Polar opposite to Brazil's opener.

before the kick off let me just say I LOVE ARGENTINA :icon_super: but #fuckmessi :tyson:

...also no Enzo Perez in the starting 11 dafuk :rant:

gonna be a good game

gonna be a good game

It wasn't! I can't believe how lethargic both teams were. Also, Messi should have never been allowed to score that goal, poor defending there, and an own goal in less than 3 minutes, just WOW.

Bosnia should have had this one 1-0.

Echoing statements made by Cap about Rooney; PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING PLEASE GET RID OF fcuking DZEKO!

Sorry, rant over!