World Cup. Copa Mundial.

Roman

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that sucked :eusa_wall:

Sorry man. That was a mauling. I am curious as to how the US team will look against Ghana. If we come out strong then maybe we could beat Portugal too and advance.

First though, have to beat Ghana

Sorry man. That was a mauling. I am curious as to how the US team will look against Ghana. If we come out strong then maybe we could beat Portugal too and advance.

First though, have to beat Ghana

I got Ghana in my office sweepstake ergo not only are Ghana going to win the world cup they are going to absolutely roger the states a brand new orifice.

Right now though Iran versus Nigeria, it is like two Sunday league pub teams have got lost. Just keystone cops touches and movement and not even ten minutes in.

I got Ghana in my office sweepstake ergo not only are Ghana going to win the world cup they are going to absolutely roger the states a brand new orifice.

Right now though Iran versus Nigeria, it is like two Sunday league pub teams have got lost. Just keystone cops touches and movement and not even ten minutes in.

15 minutes till game time. Perhaps I should start drinking now.

what was that Capt?

Here we come WORLD CUP!!!!!

USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was close! go USA. They played very slow and weak. Got lucky.

Germany will ass rape them if they play like that.

that was close! go USA. They played very slow and weak. Got lucky.

Germany will ass rape them if they play like that.

I'm not expecting to beat Germany. First have to beat Portugal so we can advance. It was an ugly game and our Keeper was clutch but so was the second goal.

Did you notice the style. Reminds me of playing in high school with the tight triangles.

USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:iamwithstupid:

Ghana was relentless I feel sorry for them! I love this World Cup very exciting except the Iran V Nigeria snooze fest, lucky I record all the games, I overheated the FF button :icon_mrgreen: