World Cup. Copa Mundial.

Roman

I'm not expecting to beat Germany. First have to beat Portugal so we can advance. It was an ugly game and our Keeper was clutch but so was the second goal.

Did you notice the style. Reminds me of playing in high school with the tight triangles.

We dont have to beat Portugal though, just need a tie and then need GD to go our way, which Portugal is in a big hole right now.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in mexico this is a big game here

You should wear your Captain America jumpsuit to the bar you view the game at.

my buddy and me:

"so, you're at world cup..and in between games you are going to a hair stylist to get something flamingly homosexual as the new haircut?"

Brazil needs a tough sob coach from the eastern block...

Mexico proved how bad the Brazilians are, because Mexico isn't that great of a team to hold them at nil nil.

yeah the folks in my house were not happy today.. Brazil will get to the next round but not too much after that IMO.

They seem to have no rhythm..

Tim Cahill scored the goal of the World Cup (so far) but even that couldn't make up for the Australian team having the shittiest keeper of the tournament.

Sorry Cap, England is officially out. You are right about Rooney. He may have scored the only goal yesterday, but he missed at least three easy ones over the last two matches. Cost Rica beats Italy (killing England's slimmest of chances) and is looking impressive.

I genuinely think England in a different group would have been a different story.

Shame but Rooney is just a different gear to the rest. He is a lump and I cannot see how someone who did not get anywhere near the golden boot in a domestic league and has scored a world cup goal commands £300k a week.

England are not bad, just bad luck on the draw and bad defending.

But Suarez is world class and Woy Hodsgson is a colossal dick wad for saying he is not. He was not even match fit and stuck that second goal like it was powered by a missile.

Swiss got cheezed! I give them credit though for still fighiting and getting the goal differential down.

Swiss got cheezed! I give them credit though for still fighiting and getting the goal differential down.

That game could have easily been 7-0. France dominated.

^Pic linky no worky

Anyone else have a theory as to why we've seen double the number of goals, triple the number of comebacks, and one quarter the number of draws so far when compared to the same number of games in 2010? I'm thinking lack of vuvuzelas.

^Pic linky no worky

Anyone else have a theory as to why we've seen double the number of goals, triple the number of comebacks, and one quarter the number of draws so far when compared to the same number of games in 2010? I'm thinking lack of vuvuzelas.

better soccer through science?