Quick photoshoot of the UGR LP560

Trust

A buddy of mine came and shot the car for me, here is the first shot. As he edits them I'll add more, LOVE how it turned out.

RezaUGRLambo19601web1of1joellogo_zpsd910

Damn... That car is mint! Nice work

How is it treating you? Do you like it over your previous Aventador? Besides the obvious power difference...

Damn... That car is mint! Nice work

How is it treating you? Do you like it over your previous Aventador? Besides the obvious power difference...

Honestly, have hardly thought about the Aventador since. Absolutely love the G, it's just a lot more me, a lot more involved. I'll get another Aventador eventually, but there just isn't a point for me right now, and this car wouldn't go anywhere. It does everything I want it to and more.

Honestly, have hardly thought about the Aventador since. Absolutely love the G, it's just a lot more me, a lot more involved. I'll get another Aventador eventually, but there just isn't a point for me right now, and this car wouldn't go anywhere. It does everything I want it to and more.

Love it! Love the lips on the wheels! :)

So what kind of speed are you looking at, when you're at the top of 2nd gear ...

Looks to be about 100mph.

It is definitely different seeing the 18's on the rear vs 19's but if it works that's what matters. Car is gorgeous and tastefully done.

Looks to be about 100mph.

100 mph in 2nd gear ... 140+ mph in 3rd gear ...

70 mph to 140 mph in what looks like about 4 seconds ...

I presume keeping one's license, could prove to be quite the challenge in your car ...

In other words, it must be a real hoot!!!

So was there anything in OKC this weekend that was a decent race for your car?

Nope, didn't even race. There was a Mustang that's been 8.1 @ 168mph that wanted to run, but one of his tires got slashed at the track and he couldn't get a replacement in time.

Are the fronts 18s or 19s?

19's.

Nope, didn't even race. There was a Mustang that's been 8.1 @ 168mph that wanted to run, but one of his tires got slashed at the track and he couldn't get a replacement in time.

Is there much in your neck of the woods that can hang? I wouldn't think a Mustang trapping less than 170mph would have any chance hanging with a 2R from a roll.

Overall you're happy you have a 6-speed vs the E-Gear?

And the rest:

RezaLambosNEWdone6of6_zps094a0f90.jpg

RezaLambosNEWdone5of6_zps45a53593.jpg

RezaLambosNEWdone4of6_zps51ad54c8.jpg

RezaLambosNEWdone3of6_zps1ca43d2a.jpg

RezaLambosNEWdone2of6_zpsc83c4147.jpg

(My favorite:)

RezaUGRlambo3done3of3_zps3d177f6a.jpg

Is there much in your neck of the woods that can hang? I wouldn't think a Mustang trapping less than 170mph would have any chance hanging with a 2R from a roll.

Overall you're happy you have a 6-speed vs the E-Gear?

He went 171 the other weekend. Far from enough IMO, my GTR on 35psi went 170mph, kill was 45psi. I raced the 1600whp orange TTG on 35psi at TX2K, and was full kill at TI racing it again and got pulled pretty good on the big end. I'd say it needs a 180-185mph car minimum.

Wow, those are some beautiful pictures! Enjoy that car, it looks like an amazing machine :)

I would agree with you, I would think to hang with a 2R from a roll it would demand at least a 185 trap speed.