UGR LP560 vs. 1400 whp Supra vs. 1400 whp Z.06 vs. Turbo Busa

Kisco

Is coming to your viewing pleasure very soon. So sit your asses tight and stay tuned.

Hey Duhawks, get your lazy ass off the couch. It's time to invigorate this section of the board. :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL. This section has been dead.

I may have some races lined up with some bikes this weekend. The following weekend with some 1300 hp GTRs. I have a half mile event in September as well.

I am planning on going to the drag strip next month and seeing what this thing will do. I have prepped my car for a summer full of racing with the cage, seats, fire system, harness, and etc.

:rant:

LMAO.... Launch control engaged. I figure I will be drifting side ways for the first 330 ft...

LMAO.... Launch control engaged. I figure I will be drifting side ways for the first 330 ft...

That just made me start sweating lol.

Kevin said KC is going to ride in the front trunk so the front wheels stay on the ground.

Show the video...I'm anxious to start bench racing soon.

I haven't raced yet. But I will soon. Race day and meet are all set up.

I am excited to share the results. :D

When you guys racing?

If bench racing counts we just started lol

Fadi show up on import. Don't be a bitch lol

When you guys racing?

As soon as my car gets back in my hands. Want to come to MI and race with me? :icon_mrgreen:

If bench racing counts we just started lol

Fadi show up on import. Don't be a bitch lol

I'll stick to pump or MS109 until I can upgrade my organs to billet. :icon_mrgreen:

I wonder how I will do against 1400 whp cars on MS109. I think it will be some great racing! They'll have a tad more power, I'll have a lot more traction. Will be interesting.

As soon as my car gets back in my hands. Want to come to MI and race with me? :icon_mrgreen:

I'll stick to pump or MS109 until I can upgrade my organs to billet. :icon_mrgreen:

I wonder how I will do against 1400 whp cars on MS109. I think it will be some great racing! They'll have a tad more power, I'll have a lot more traction. Will be interesting.

Coach will not be happy

Coach will not be happy

LMAO... This thread will be locked soon... Talking about drag strips, unleaded race fuel, and potential racing lol

Coach will not be happy

Don't worry. MI 1400 HP is a lot slower than TX 1400 HP. I got them covered. :)

LMAO... This thread will be locked soon... Talking about drag strips, unleaded race fuel, and potential racing lol

:lol2:

Don't worry. MI 1400 HP is a lot slower than TX 1400 HP. I got them covered. :)

:lol2:

Mullet cannot even go to lunch with his car unless he is on 1800 hp setting. Shit is crazy in Houston.

Now that I think about it....

Fadi lets open up gas stations in Houston.... Can get 109, C16, E85, and Import at the pump....

Fadi lets open up gas stations in Houston.... Can get 109, C16, E85, and Import at the pump....

Good idea - I'm in. :iamwithstupid:

While it would be a stretch, in most parts of the country, to get the necessary laws changed to allow this ...

I'm guessing, if you could get it done anywhere, Texas just might be the place ...

How can you not love a state that plays host to the "Super Bowl Of Street Racing" ...

Races are taking place on 7/19. It's going to be a mini TX2K going on up in here. Stay tuned for lots of footage. :D