I'll try again.. Cartier Love Bracelet... I am in LOVE... Deal With It!

TRANSAMERA

Soooo, the fucker arrived...

Hell of a cock ring.... didn't know beastality was so affluent in Sweden. :icon_mrgreen:

Hell of a cock ring.... didn't know beastality was so affluent in Sweden. :icon_mrgreen:

The amounts of primepussy my Batdick have penetrated is beyond this forums wildest dreams. I let the dreamers taunt me, but deep down inside, we all know, I am wharf everyone wants to be :icon_thumleft:

The amounts of primepussy my Batdick have penetrated is beyond this forums wildest dreams. I let the dreamers taunt me, but deep down inside, we all know, I am wharf everyone wants to be :icon_thumleft:

huh?

wharf?

Is that rubys all around.

Diamonds, sapphires, emeralds, rubys and aquamarines, something like that I think, 10 of them in total, 2 of each.

I hope he will like it :turboalex:

Wharf

Wharf...

› an area like a wide wall built near the edge of the sea or a river where ships can be tied and goods can be taken off them:

so near sailors...

And Jirre has that on his mind... Jirre, sailors, sailors, Jirre... Sailors... Too easy

Wharf

Wharf...

› an area like a wide wall built near the edge of the sea or a river where ships can be tied and goods can be taken off them:

so near sailors...

And Jirre has that on his mind... Jirre, sailors, sailors, Jirre... Sailors... Too easy

makes sense now

thanks captain

Damn Jirre, that thing is a beast. Congrats.

No doubt! i thought people just went to Tijuana for those kinda shows.......DAMN

Wait...Wait... read it wrong, I thought you wrote "Man, that thing is for a beast" Sorry about that.

Damn Jirre, that thing is a beast. Congrats.

Thanks bro! You'll meet her the next time you are here, only two weeks left for the special week in Visby ;)

Thanks bro! You'll meet her the next time you are here, only two weeks left for the special week in Visby ;)

Are you going? I miss it there... Still can't believe i just rolled out solo haha!

When are you coming out here?

Diamonds, sapphires, emeralds, rubys and aquamarines, something like that I think, 10 of them in total, 2 of each.

I hope he will like it :turboalex:

Im sure he will! With a cockring like that, you will walk sideways for months... on second thought it might just be another day for you...

Are you going? I miss it there... Still can't believe i just rolled out solo haha!

When are you coming out here?

Maybe, we'll see, need to hold on to the $ for the new car, you saw me last time, lol..

I'm inbound for Miami in early September, no other plans, maybe I'll combine it with the westcoast, I need to slap Allan in the face..

Maybe, we'll see, need to hold on to the $ for the new car, you saw me last time, lol..

I'm inbound for Miami in early September, no other plans, maybe I'll combine it with the westcoast, I need to slap Allan in the face..

PM me your Miami dates.

I cant wait to see this!

HAHAHAHA. Jirre you are a champ for putting up with the abuse we throw your way! If she means that much to you congrats! We all deserve to meet our soul mates.

HAHAHAHA. Jirre you are a champ for putting up with the abuse we throw your way! If she means that much to you congrats! We all deserve to meet our soul mates.

Thanks! He LOVED it. :turboalex: