Grant's Underground Racing Stage 2 Race Version headed to Florida

Well, when you say Duhawks picks on 1300 hp GTR's, aren't you forgetting a little history? From what I saw he was doing a lot more than that on 1600+ whp GTRs

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when you say Duhawks picks on 1300 hp GTR's, aren't you forgetting a little history? From what I saw he was doing a lot more than that on 1600+ whp GTRs

not sure why everything has to be so complicated? Kisco , duahwks go racing for fun regardless of the cars they race…its for fun. I thought thats why people spend all this money. I simply tried to setup a race, since when is that a problem ? I mean come on guys get a grip.

you say no thank you and continue to wax the car and give people joy rides… or you say yeah why not 1500whp gtr should be fun.

not sure why everything has to be so complicated? Kisco , duahwks go racing for fun regardless of the cars they race…its for fun. I thought thats why people spend all this money. I simply tried to setup a race, since when is that a problem ? I mean come on guys get a grip.

you say no thank you and continue to wax the car and give people joy rides… or you say yeah why not 1500whp gtr should be fun.

Stop trying to be Mr Racemaster and Mr BenchRacer. Just some friendly advice.

Well you and duhawks pick on 1300hp GTRs.. its all in fun. I would like to see A16 from 55-180 race.

where in FL is this car going ?

I am not normally involved in these threads but, I must say, from an outside perspective, you make it seem like none of the 2R cars have raced a 1600whp+ gtr before... Yet they have, and everybody knows the outcome. Sure everybody races for fun, which is fine, but having an A16 race a 2R is old news... sure watching reruns can be interesting (to a point), but most people (except you perhaps) prefer to see something new.

I don't see anything complicated, everybody just wants to see something different :icon_thumleft:

I try my hardest to find races. I put a bounty out for any bike making north of 400 whp.

Shit is fun. I just want to find someone who can hang with me up top. Car pulls so Fing hard past 115.

I always end up giving everyone their race just so they race me. I've done a few 40 rolls with gtrs. All the same result. What is crazy is they never even get a head. Even when using the rolling anti lag. Some have stayed close to about 110 to 120 and then it's over when I hit 4th.

I'm gonna do the TI fall event. Get some good races there because all the ugr guys show up lol.

Until their are A20's running reliable and consistent, I don't think there is any fire to fuel.

I still never understood why anyone thinks a A16 has a shot at a 2R, it has been proven over and over. 1R vs A16 would be a closer race I would imagine.

Until their are A20's running reliable and consistent, I don't think there is any fire to fuel.

I still never understood why anyone thinks a A16 has a shot at a 2R, it has been proven over and over. 1R vs A16 would be a closer race I would imagine.

Again you are missing the point ... How many street cars make 1900whp ? Right only lambos.. So again it's was a race for fun . If everyone here does not enjoy watching races then I will go my way. If grant wants to race let me know.if you are too big of a snob to race a 1500hp gTr then peace out .

There is NO valid reason to race when there's no challenge. Seems logical for duhawks to find and race that turbo bike that he's talking about. Turbo bikes are no joke. This bike might be the closest competition to a 2R:

. Looks like this owner lives in Southern California. I am sure there are many turbo bikes near to any 2R owners. Let the race begin!!!

I think Sam needs a reminder…

An already heavy to begin with convertible 2R with an additional 225 lb passenger versus A16.

More A16 GTRs getting raped by 2Rs

Those TT Gallardos are on R888's while the GTR's are on BIG DR's and they still got punished, LMAO.

Sam will lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu be running at the Texas half mile a week from Saturday? I know Tonys alpha 20 is. Not sure if any ugr cars are going.

Sam will lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu be running at the Texas half mile a week from Saturday? I know Tonys alpha 20 is. Not sure if any ugr cars are going.

People are going to race in that hot mess down there? Should only be 100 deg, prob 130 on the asphalt..... I grew up in Austin and it is a hot and humid mofo in July.

People are going to race in that hot mess down there? Should only be 100 deg, prob 130 on the asphalt..... I grew up in Austin and it is a hot and humid mofo in July.

They figured they can win because UGR isn't going lol

I think I'd have to side with Sam on this.

I think we can all agree based on TI and half mile events that there really is nothing faster then these 2R's on the street and also that the GTR platform is runner up. So if you aren't willing to run GTR's as they aren't competitive then what exactly do you race? Short of bumping in to a Pro Mod drag car on the way down to the grocery store there isn't going to be anything that can compete. Fact is that this A16 is probably one of the best races outside of an actual event that Grant can hope for. So what if you know you're going to win? Isn't that why you shelled out a small fortune for the 2R, so that you know you're going to win?

I know if I'm ever behind the wheel of a 2R I'll be kicking ass and taking names. I'll certainly not say to the challenger "See, here's video on Youtube of a guy with a car kind of like mine who raced a car kind of like yours a year ago and won, so I win".

1136397[/url]']

I think we can all agree based on TI and half mile events that there really is nothing faster then these 2R's on the street and also that the GTR platform is runner up. So if you aren't willing to run GTR's as they aren't competitive then what exactly do you race? Short of bumping in to a Pro Mod drag car on the way down to the grocery store there isn't going to be anything that can compete. Fact is that this A16 is probably one of the best races outside of an actual event that Grant can hope for. So what if you know you're going to win? Isn't that why you shelled out a small fortune for the 2R, so that you know you're going to win?

I know if I'm ever behind the wheel of a 2R I'll be kicking ass and taking names. I'll certainly not say to the challenger "See, here's video on Youtube of a guy with a car kind of like mine who raced a car kind of like yours a year ago and won, so I win".

Because it's getting old beating up on A16's. Grant built this car to race A20's. His other car is being built to handle anything above that:)

Because it's getting old beating up on A16's. Grant built this car to race A20's. His other car is being built to handle anything above that:)

Now were talking...faster than a 2R...X Version? When is this monster going to be finished?

Man you guys will love this. Stop a gas station last night in the middle of the no where and a guy asked me if my fire bottle was nitrous lol. He said well do you keep it up front? So I pop the hood.

image.jpg

Man you guys will love this. Stop a gas station last night in the middle of the no where and a guy asked me if my fire bottle was nitrous lol. He said well do you keep it up front? So I pop the hood.

Wait, I see a small blue bottle, lets call that a nitrous bottle even though we know its a shock canister.

Wait, I see a small blue bottle, lets call that a nitrous bottle even though we know its a shock canister.

When I got home I had bird feathers in my engine hatch... Finally killed something other than a GTR

Steve, reality is we (at least I) would love to see a video of the said race. We just like to remind Sam that the GTR is slower since he sometimes insists otherwise and always has some excuse when it loses. So we like to get under his skin a tad. It's fun with him, lol.

I agree with you and Sam and you better believe if there was an A16 in my area, I'd be all over racing it. :)

Steve, reality is we (at least I) would love to see a video of the said race. We just like to remind Sam that the GTR is slower since he sometimes insists otherwise and always has some excuse when it loses. So we like to get under his skin a tad. It's fun with him, lol.

I agree with you and Sam and you better believe if there was an A16 in my area, I'd be all over racing it. :)

I would race a stock GTR on import and 4th setting.

X= N20. You keep playing your Criss Angel Mind tricks.It Only Works on simple Minded sheep. Just Admit you run N20 in some of them.

Is Grants a 2R or X ?

"Anything above that" ... What exactly is above that ... That runs on the street ...

This is getting crazy ...

What am I saying ... Hell we zoomed right pass crazy at around 1200 whp on the street ...

I'm just glad to have a front row seat on the coming attractions ... Bring It On!!!