Grant's Underground Racing Stage 2 Race Version headed to Florida

"Anything above that" ... What exactly is above that ... That runs on the street ...

This is getting crazy ...

What am I saying ... Hell we zoomed right pass crazy at around 1200 whp on the street ...

I'm just glad to have a front row seat on the coming attractions ... Bring It On!!!

Told Kevin yesterday... You will not be able to race at any of the events. The runways are not long enough to stop...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

respect ! You can Kisco have it.

We love you, Sam. Stick around, more vids to come. :icon_mrgreen:

Again you are missing the point ... How many street cars make 1900whp ? Right only lambos.. So again it's was a race for fun . If everyone here does not enjoy watching races then I will go my way. If grant wants to race let me know.if you are too big of a snob to race a 1500hp gTr then peace out .

I recently bought Todd's ###### 4.0L ets 3794 motec gtr from the previous owner last month. The car made 1450 whp on e85 and I believe 1640 whp on e98 which is very similar or if not slightly more than the A16's since the ets3794's are slightly bigger than the A16 turbos. Kisco ran this car at tx2k at the roll race event and beat it. If the owner of this 2R is around the tampa area i'll do it, however there are multiple videos showing 2R's beating A16's so I don't know the point exactly.

I'm also a gallardo owner(soon to be 1r or 2r) as well, so i'm aware of whats realistic. From the videos i've seen and from just the stats alone, there's no way a 1600whp 1/4 mile car will hang with a 1750+ whp roll car. In my opinion its gonna take at least a 1900+ whp gtr to pull on a 1750whp ttg up top.

Remember, this is an opinion coming from a gtr owner. The facts are the facts....the gtr's either need to find more power or get taller gearing. If the owner is around tampa pm me, i'd love a ride in a 2R on kill to see if I want a 1R or 2R.

I recently bought Todd's ###### 4.0L ets 3794 motec gtr from the previous owner last month. The car made 1450 whp on e85 and I believe 1640 whp on e98 which is very similar or if not slightly more than the A16's since the ets3794's are slightly bigger than the A16 turbos. Kisco ran this car at tx2k at the roll race event and beat it. If the owner of this 2R is around the tampa area i'll do it, however there are multiple videos showing 2R's beating A16's so I don't know the point exactly.

I'm also a gallardo owner(soon to be 1r or 2r) as well, so i'm aware of whats realistic. From the videos i've seen and from just the stats alone, there's no way a 1600whp 1/4 mile car will hang with a 1750+ whp roll car. In my opinion its gonna take at least a 1900+ whp gtr to pull on a 1750whp ttg up top.

Remember, this is an opinion coming from a gtr owner. The facts are the facts....the gtr's either need to find more power or get taller gearing. If the owner is around tampa pm me, i'd love a ride in a 2R on kill to see if I want a 1R or 2R.

Send me a PM with some contact info and I will get you a ride.

Refreshing! :icon_thumleft:

Congrats on your purchase. Don't hesitate to ask any questions regarding R versions. Several guys on this board have them. :icon_thumleft:

Was Todd on e98 when him and I raced?

Refreshing! :icon_thumleft:

Congrats on your purchase. Don't hesitate to ask any questions regarding R versions. Several guys on this board have them. :icon_thumleft:

Was Todd on e98 when him and I raced?

Everyone always races on kill Fadi except for you lol

Everyone always races on kill Fadi except for you lol

HAHA. I re-read my question after I typed it out and I answered it in my own head "Well obviously he didn't race you on E85, dummy". :lol2:

X= N20. You keep playing your Criss Angel Mind tricks.It Only Works on simple Minded sheep. Just Admit you run N20 in some of them.

Is Grants a 2R or X ?

2R was so Spring of 2014.

You want the X version lol

Why everyone keep using the X version name??

I think the correct name is 3R, as a Gabe said on 6speed

As soon as Kevin says the stage 3R is ready the car will be back there. From what i'm hearing it's almost ready. But for now I'll punish some of the Porsche's on Long Island LOL
So, Kevin when we will see the 3R Lambo?

• 3 weeks later...

so 3R or X ... what are we talking like 2000hp?

sure feels lonely with my lp-560 heffner bolt-on

next lp570 or lp610 most DEF going to UGR to see what all the fuss is about

• 4 weeks later...

I knew it!

This is Duhawks post on GtrLife:

That I do not know yet. I truly believe there isn't a full X package out there yet. Maybe just some 2Rs with 3R/X parts. 3R and X is same thing. UGR changed the name from 3R to X.

We will know when we see the trap speeds.

I told you.

Because UGR Says X Package as you can see right on their website

http://www.undergroundracing.com/home.html

These 2R/X packages are absurd....ly tempting! Once I pick up an SL, off to NC she goes and decisions need to be made. Can you 2R owners give a little insight as to how your cars are running after having these packages installed for a few months? I'm in Cali and the thought of shipping a car back an forth across the country for any subsequent issues is a bit of a bear.

These 2R/X packages are absurd....ly tempting! Once I pick up an SL, off to NC she goes and decisions need to be made. Can you 2R owners give a little insight as to how your cars are running after having these packages installed for a few months? I'm in Cali and the thought of shipping a car back an forth across the country for any subsequent issues is a bit of a bear.

What year SL are you getting? Manual or E gear?

My 2R has been pretty rock solid and I have done quite a few miles.

What year SL are you getting? Manual or E gear?

My 2R has been pretty rock solid and I have done quite a few miles.

'08 SL e-gear. The standard CC brakes really has me set. Does your car adjust normally when switching fuel?

'08 SL e-gear. The standard CC brakes really has me set. Does your car adjust normally when switching fuel?

Your motec has a switch with 4 settings. You just put the fuel you are tuned for in the tank and flip the switch.

Your motec has a switch with 4 settings. You just put the fuel you are tuned for in the tank and flip the switch.

I almost wonder if you could bastardize the e85 fuel detectors, to detect fuel octane and adjust the tune accordingly. Last I checked they only had 1 size and attached to the return of the fuel system, but were really inadequate for high HP fueling.

This is how "Flex-fuel" vehicles work, you can run any mixture of unleaded/e85 and the computer can adjust the tune accordingly

I almost wonder if you could bastardize the e85 fuel detectors, to detect fuel octane and adjust the tune accordingly. Last I checked they only had 1 size and attached to the return of the fuel system, but were really inadequate for high HP fueling.

This is how "Flex-fuel" vehicles work, you can run any mixture of unleaded/e85 and the computer can adjust the tune accordingly

Is it just me ...

But sounds like you might be rolling some "mighty big dice", if you go down that road ...

Being from Mississippi ... Anytime I hear the word "bastardize" ...

That usually means, you might wanna think about stepping back, and taking cover, because things are about to go sideways!!!

Is it just me ...

But sounds like you might be rolling some "mighty big dice", if you go down that road ...

That usually means, you might wanna think about stepping back, and taking cover, because things are about to go sideways!!!

actually I would think the opposite, you are getting an EXACT read of the octane, just imagine the guys who run 93 and then run it down "fairly low". Who knows how many gallons of 93 are sloshing around the tank when you throw in the 116. They just flip the switch to the 116 tune. If you are measuring the octane, you can tell the computer exactly the proper amount of timing.

Is it just me ...

I am with you... Sounds awesome but if that thing has a glitch.... 50k later

actually I would think the opposite, you are getting an EXACT read of the octane, just imagine the guys who run 93 and then run it down "fairly low". Who knows how many gallons of 93 are sloshing around the tank when you throw in the 116. They just flip the switch to the 116 tune. If you are measuring the octane, you can tell the computer exactly the proper amount of timing.

We are in agreement ... The concept is great ...

It's just the execution and reliability, that concerns me ...

After all, you did say "bastardize" ... Which just screams reliability ... Right ...