Lp570 to UGR today

Gixxercat

I did it. They picked it up today and it's on the way to UGR for a stage 1 kit.photo_2.JPGphoto_1_1_.JPG

Congrats!!

Funny I said the same thing with the identical car...off to UGR for a Stage 1 Kit.....now its a stage 3 :icon_mrgreen:

If you haven't already, opt for the quick shift program. Makes a noticeable difference at wot shifts.

You will love it!!

Just saw your PM. My phone won't let me respond.

I did the technocraft seats. I love them. Gave me like 5 inches.

Congrats on the stage 3

I do believe we just heard the sound of bait hitting the water ...

What do you think ... 2 to 3 weeks and he'll post he's decided to upgrade to a Stage 3 ...

Love that all of us just ignore anything under a Stage 3 at this point. I am surprise Kevin even markets those anymore....EVERYONE ends up upgrading!

Congrats on the build! I highly encourage you to fly out and check out their operation. Very cool shop and great guys!

Refresh my memory--who was it that sent his car to Kevin to lower the ride height a tad and wound up with turbos before he got it back? PCJR? I doubt this one gets out of there without a built engine for sure! :P

Refresh my memory--who was it that sent his car to Kevin to lower the ride height a tad and wound up with turbos before he got it back? PCJR? I doubt this one gets out of there without a built engine for sure! :P

:icon_butt:

I got everyone beat.... bolt on to 2R lol

Not sure - send the brand new '11 SL to be lowered and it comes back with a bolt on 1.5 kit, In the midst of temporary stupidity on my part, I sell it to HoustonT. Realizing my mistake, I turn around and buy another brand new '13 SL and send it back for stage 3!

Collective dollars spent, I think I got you beat!

Not sure - send the brand new '11 SL to be lowered and it comes back with a bolt on 1.5 kit, In the midst of temporary stupidity on my part, I sell it to HoustonT. Realizing my mistake, I turn around and buy another brand new '13 SL and send it back for stage 3!

Collective dollars spent, I think I got you beat!

Nope, got you beat again lol

I spent money on another turbo kit with a different tuner at first. Had an R8 with another tuner kit on it and totaled it then bought the 570 and put a kit on it from another tuner.

Either way.... we both lose lol... no one is winning lol

Gixxercat moral of the story... do it right the first time. Get everything you want so you don't have to ship the car back. And don't ever sell because you will miss the shit out of it!!!!

Gixxercat moral of the story... do it right the first time. Get everything you want so you don't have to ship the car back. And don't ever sell because you will miss the shit out of it!!!!

+ 100 :icon_mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I did it. They picked it up today and it's on the way to UGR for a stage 1 kit.post-187958-1404780314_thumb.jpgpost-187958-1404780305_thumb.jpg

We doubt it would come out a Stage 1. See below.

Congrats on the stage 3

See above.

I do believe we just heard the sound of bait hitting the water ...

What do you think ... 2 to 3 weeks and he'll post he's decided to upgrade to a Stage 3 ...

Took a few weeks longer but he got there...

Love that all of us just ignore anything under a Stage 3 at this point. I am surprise Kevin even markets those anymore....EVERYONE ends up upgrading!

Congrats on the build! I highly encourage you to fly out and check out their operation. Very cool shop and great guys!

Damn I am smart.

Jack decided to go with a stage 3 build.. wont be long now until we get it wrapped up. ;)

Surprising nobody at this point!