Feedback on Dallas Performance TT Gallardo build

jfolen

Good to hear but some more details should be shared as you had a horrific story...

:iamwithstupid:

altough as long as you're happy that's all that matters...just for the love of god don't send the car back for him to fix it :icon_thumleft:

how was it resolved? with all of that detail of what went wrong over years, some details about how it was resolved would be good to know...

how was it resolved? with all of that detail of what went wrong over years, some details about how it was resolved would be good to know...

I assume the resolution included a gag order.

why did you have to take this to the forums for the issue to get resolved?

I hope your sending your car to UGR and Taylor is paying the bill

I can certainly understand why the original thread was post up, and both parties put their stories out there. This thread on the other hand really was not necessary at all.

Cliff notes please.

The statement smells lawyerly to me so my guess is a settlement requiring removal of the blog and posts and making that one approved statement on each forum in exchange for some amount of cash. The cash will cover all or part of what it will take for someone else to rebuild the car to desired specs.

Cliff notes please.

Spaz signs up for a twin turbo on stock parts

Shop builds.

Spaz breaks tt

Shop asks more $ to build up parts

Spaz breaks again

Mor $ build more stuff

Car keeps breaking

Mor $

Mor breaking

Spaz blames shop

Shop blames spaz

Spaz brings story to net

Mud is slung

A deal is made privately

Fin.

They should both be issued a fine for butchering a Lambo.

Just no.

It's one of the only reasons to get a lambo. To TT it!

It needs to look good and go fast

if he sends his car back to them again, no whining if it doesn't work out for the 6th time...

if he sends his car back to them again, no whining if it doesn't work out for the 6th time...

As long as he eats what he's served and doesn't tell the chef how to do his job, all should be good. You can pile on and say he picked the wrong Resturant and that they try to pass a 99 cent burger off as a $6 burger, but that's another ball of wax.

This game has evolved into a team sport and everyone has their favorite. Some cheer for the big dog others put their money on the underdog. This situation stinks of a PR stunt, I promise you there's more layers to this onion.

As long as he eats what he's served and doesn't tell the chef how to do his job, all should be good. You can pile on and say he picked the wrong Resturant and that they try to pass a 99 cent burger off as a $6 burger, but that's another ball of wax.

This game has evolved into a team sport and everyone has their favorite. Some cheer for the big dog others put their money on the underdog. This situation stinks of a PR stunt, I promise you there's more layers to this onion.

Holy shit man, did you just get the big book of metaphors as a gift?

Holy shit man, did you just get the big book of metaphors as a gift?

Spaz bit off more than he could chew, cried and sent smoke signals. Now he's in a glass house with a basket of stones. Time to double down and bluff, too bad the house always wins. Ride the pony into the sunset.

Spaz bit off more than he could chew, cried and sent smoke signals. Now he's in a glass house with a basket of stones. Time to double down and bluff, too bad the house always wins. Ride the pony into the sunset.

You really went all in with that post!

:lol2: