Huracán photo and video thread.

Fortis

On the pic that Fortis posted just above, what colour is that? Looks like taupe and it's surprisingly good. Or is it just Grigio something taken with the wrong white balance?

No idea VCR, also I took few screen shots of that photo in order to delete few things which were in the photos, I don't think that's an accurate depiction of the color but it does look very good!

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-7524-1414278261_thumb.jpg

If you would have described this to me before seeing it, I would have said it would be horrible. However, having seen it, it looks amazing. Color me surprised!

No idea VCR, also I took few screen shots of that photo in order to delete few things which were in the photos, I don't think that's an accurate depiction of the color but it does look very good!

This color name is Grigio Lynx, similar with Grigio Estoque from Aventador.

It's on Metallic option.

Photos from Flickr (sorry for the non-accurate photographer), and Marcel Lech Photography.

post-145008-1415240299_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1415240339_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1415240347_thumb.jpg

This color name is Grigio Lynx, similar with Grigio Estoque from Aventador.

It's on Metallic option.

Photos from Flickr (sorry for the non-accurate photographer), and Marcel Lech Photography.

Thanks but Grigio Lynx is not similar to Grigio Estoque. Lynx does have a warm tone to it but no where close to the pic that Fortis posted.

I had a Grigio Proteus car; I have one in Grigio Antares and I almost ordered one in Grigio Estoque so I'm rather familiar with the different tone of Grigio.

:eusa_dance: :lol2: I heard it is 0.3 second quicker to 60mph over the red, is anyone able to confirm?

Incorrect, someone just around the corner from my place has an orange one and it's slower :icon_mrgreen:

If that body kit was a celeb it would be kim kardashian

Chunky, not all that nice to look at, irritating to live with and needlessly expensive

:lol2: :lol2: :icon_thumleft:

:eusa_dance: :lol2: I heard it is 0.3 second quicker to 60mph over the red, is anyone able to confirm?

Incorrect, someone just around the corner from my place has an orange one and it's slower :icon_mrgreen:

Well, technically speaking, the red should be faster: red is a primary colour. Orange is a mixture of 2 primary colours, red + yellow. So there are extra yellow pigments in the orange paint hence it would weigh more and thus should be slower. :icon_mrgreen:

Well, technically speaking, the red should be faster: red is a primary colour. Orange is a mixture of 2 primary colours, red + yellow. So there are extra yellow pigments in the orange paint hence it would weigh more and thus should be slower. :icon_mrgreen:

The paint mixer was sent to UGR. :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks but Grigio Lynx is not similar to Grigio Estoque. Lynx does have a warm tone to it but no where close to the pic that Fortis posted.

I had a Grigio Proteus car; I have one in Grigio Antares and I almost ordered one in Grigio Estoque so I'm rather familiar with the different tone of Grigio.

Thank you for replying. I've never expected 'detailed' opinion like 'Lynx does have a warm tine to it but..', I just wrote down with 'typical' answer. ;)

^It's not an opinion; it's a fact. The tone or hue of Grigio Lynx has a champagne tint to it when compared to something like Grigio Estoque which has an argent tone/hue. ;)