Another Underground Racing TT Gallardo headed to DALLAS TEXAS *2,000+ whp*

Underground Racing

Thanks to John for choosing Underground Racing to build this X version TT Gallardo. This setup has the most of the tricks we offer. Full billet helix transmission setup, front and rear billet helix differentials, carbon fiber drive shaft, billet 1/2 shafts and much more. As always it has the JRR MoTeC setup with boost by gear, traction control, launch control and rolling anti-lag. This car made north of 2,000 whp. This is a 6 speed car. Only thing to add to this car before it goes home it CCB brakes. Due to race wars we wont put out publicly what the X Version's make HP wise. Customer info only. See you guys at the Texas Invitational's. :icon_mrgreen:

John06TTGallardo_04_zpsda060909.jpg

John06TTGallardo_03_zps74eb54fc.jpg

John06TTGallardo_02_zpsdf1a64dd.jpg

John06TTGallardo_01_zpsef4487bb.jpg

And the beauty is that is couldnt look any more stock...take the sticker away, put the bumper back on and nobody would know you have like 2500HP at the crank. This power level is beyond crazy. Amazing package! Can´t wait to see what this does with LC

post-208406-1408124552.jpg

No Billet intake required for that power level? Looking forward to some numbers and vids!

First..... FUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK that is awesome!

Second.... Billet intake is only for R8 and 2009 or great Gallardo- these come from the factory with plastic intakes.

i this an oklahoma car? i saw a black gallardo with an underground sticker the other day and have no idea who's it is? the black car i saw might of been a lp though ( it was going way to fast to tell lol)

[quote name='duhawks' date='Aug 15 2014, 01:51 PM' post='1145183'

Second.... Billet intake is only for R8 and 2009 or great Gallardo- these come from the factory with plastic intakes.

Gotcha..I didnt realize that..fcuking monster this thing is going to be!

i this an oklahoma car? i saw a black gallardo with an underground sticker the other day and have no idea who's it is? the black car i saw might of been a lp though ( it was going way to fast to tell lol)

No sir, that was Bobby Amiri's car. He's a big Porsche guy.

The power is obviously insane...but my question is can you even use all of that power. I know it has boost by gear, so approx. how much power does it put down in each gear? Is it hooking 2000+WHP in 3rd or 4h? or 5th? Must be great for the 1/2 mile but from 0-150 i don´t expect it to be any faster than a 2R in the lower gears. They both use the same tire

The power is obviously insane...but my question is can you even use all of that power. I know it has boost by gear, so approx. how much power does it put down in each gear? Is it hooking 2000+WHP in 3rd or 4h? or 5th? Must be great for the 1/2 mile but from 0-150 i don´t expect it to be any faster than a 2R in the lower gears. They both use the same tire

yes

That's insane. My measly 1750 whp is not even cool anymore. Jeez!

2R is the new bolt on....

What has this world come too... I LOVE IT!

I am going to call the X version the Ronda Rousey Package just for you Fadi lol

If the roads are dry and it isn't raining ALL of the power is useable.

2R is the new bolt on....

What has this world come too... I LOVE IT!

I am going to call the X version the Ronda Rousey Package just for you Fadi lol

Better drop the price then :icon_butt:

:lol2:

Is this all boost or n20 added ?Hp not needed.

At the shift sector 1/2 mile the event tech looked at Justin´s X Version for n20 and it didn´t have any. Are you happy now?