9 year old girl accidentally kills shooting instructor

Smash Boy

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A thread starts on the demise of a gun instructor

Thread has Modo being a sex pest in it... Hands up who saw that coming.

Hands up, but I had inside-her knowledge

well Ill be damned !!

Old story.. friend emailed me this morning...anyways goes with the topic.

911 CALL - "Amazing" 12 Year Old Girl Shoots Intruder with a Glock During Home Invasion

Potential child ABDUCTOR breaks into home and this amazing 12 year old girl shoots to defend herself! The intruder was ALSO ARRESTED arrested in 2011 for allegedly abducting a 17 year old girl.

This story occurred in October of 20, 2012.

Here are the details:

BRYAN COUNTY, Oklahoma -

A 12-year-old girl took matters into her own hands during a home invasion in southeast Oklahoma.

It happened on Wednesday when the girl was home alone. She told police a stranger rang the doorbell, then went around to the back door and kicked it in. She called her mom, Debra St. Clair, who told her to get the family gun, hide in a closet and call 911.

That was when St. Clair dropped what she was doing and raced home.

"I drove home at a really fast pace to try to get to her, and when I got here the police were already here. And they had the suspect," she said.

During that time, the intruder made his way through the house. St. Clair's daughter told deputies the man came into the room where she was hiding and began to open up the closet door. That was when the 12 year old had to make a life-saving decision.

"And what we understand right now, he was turning the doorknob when she fired through the door," said the Bryan County Undersheriff Ken Golden.

The bullet hit the intruder, who deputies identified as 32-year-old Stacey Jones. He took off but did not get far before officers took him down.

"He was sitting down, the policemen had him apprehended at the end of the block. All I saw was some blood coming down his back. I'm not exactly sure where his injury was, but I saw some blood there," explained St. Clair.

Jones was taken to a Texas hospital by helicopter after the incident. An investigator on the case said Jones was released from the hospital Thursday and extradited to the Bryan County Jail.

The 12-year-old girl was not injured during the ordeal.

Why is a 12 year old home alone or am I crazy? That being said I am glad she is ok and that is a tastefully named county!

Why is a 12 year old home alone or am I crazy? That being said I am glad she is ok and that is a tastefully named county!

Yeah.... You're crazy....

I started staying home alone when I was about 8. And my kid's babysitter was twelve.

Yeah.... You're crazy....

I started staying home alone when I was about 8. And my kid's babysitter was twelve.

Well damn!

:iamwithstupid:

The NRA actually tweeted 7 ways children can have fun at the gun range. They are one sick lobby.

I'm a member of he NRA... So is my son.... You have 40 posts since joining this morning... This shouldn't have been your first...

The NRA actually tweeted 7 ways children can have fun at the gun range. They are one sick lobby.

36 useless post and one locked thread in your first day. I nominate you for newest shit member.

Please take your "die in a fire award" and exit to the left.

Considering I shot my first air-rifle while in Tiger Scouts and shot my first .22L/R (aka: rifle) in Cub Scouts...there are definitely safe ways for kids to have fun at the gun range.

36 useless post and one locked thread in your first day. I nominate you for newest shit member.

Please take your "die in a fire award" and exit to the left.

But he has a lamborghini avatar.

I suspended him until we can figure up whats up with him.