Huayra challenge in the US!!!

SV-N-IT

Is this our friendly local P1 owner? Looks really impressive.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this our friendly local P1 owner? Looks really impressive.

Holy shit does the P1 drop that Z on the straight like it's dragging an anchor. :shock: :icon_pray:

Obviously it should, but damn!

Holy shit does the P1 drop that Z on the straight like it's dragging an anchor. :shock: :icon_pray:

Obviously it should, but damn!

Whats crazier to me is the Z actually catches up in the twisties every time after getting absolutely obliterated in the straights.

Whats crazier to me is the Z actually catches up in the twisties every time after getting absolutely obliterated in the straights.

I personally think the Z driver is doing a much better job at cornering, it looks like the P1 driver loves his straights :icon_mrgreen:

I'm sure that is more the driver of the P1 not leaning on it than anything.

Damn does that care MOVE!

What terrifies me is that the Porsche 918 Spyder would probably make both cars look like they are still...

But a cool video, looks like a fun day at the track and kudos to the ZO6 and it's driver :icon_thumleft:

The owner of that car is on McLarenLife. He goes by the handle TXMatt, and said he was taking it easy on the brakes. Apparently they're expensive. He also said that the person driving the Z was an instructor.

The owner of that car is on McLarenLife. He goes by the handle TXMatt, and said he was taking it easy on the brakes. Apparently they're expensive. He also said that the person driving the Z was an instructor.

I'm sure they are as expensive as a new hyundai elantra... but in relation to the cost of the car?

I'm sure they are as expensive as a new hyundai elantra... but in relation to the cost of the car?

:iamwithstupid:

That's a new level of thriftiness LOL